Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guiliani has just dropped out of the senate race.

smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gif

That's good news. This fachist was on his race for presidency. Hopefully he won't be a senator and he will never be a president either.

USA will certainly get another fachist puppet as a president.

Let's celebrate the end of Giuliani's sex and political life!

(I didn't know that I will ever like cancer)

Plur,

Joël S.

------------------

Ouch, that means Hilary is almost sure to win. I should run for the senate cause neither of them are REAL. If only Alf would land on Earth, I'd vote for that mother fucker. But on the real, Rudy will continue getting his cancer ridden balls licked, and Hilary will still be subscribing for dildo's, and neither one of them will be making a real difference in society (positive difference, that is). Screw them all! Saint!!!

------------------

LOL!!LOL!!!!!!!

Saint you're too much!!

Do you think once the Mayor is out,crime in the city will be out of control,I think so.But guess what the JERK now qualifies to run for President,no doubt he got his tiny weeney sucked in GRACIE MANSION many of times,including Howard Safir the SLURPURRRRR!!!

------------------

I'm with Saint ... fuck them all! They're not real ... they're politicians!!!

And I'll never cheer someone getting cancer ... be careful JoelS ... I believe that there is someone watching over us ... and eventually - what comes around goes around...

Don't be too happy at someone else's misfortune, especially something like that...

Hey, I'm not a Guiliani fan, but who the hell wants hilary ... phony bitch!!!

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

Whitman doesn't need to do anything. Enough communities are taking a stand against parties that the media says are overflowing with drugs. There have been a number of busts in some of the nj clubs recently as well.

Long live the house parties

------------------