Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lecy - Right on! I've said the same thing myself a lot

As for the courier thing... I was one for 4 years. I don't think my firm ever once opened up a package we delivered. However, there's little fine print at the bottom of the form that says suspicious packages can be inspected to protect the delivery firm.

------------------

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

to everyone out there who denounced/ does not use drugs!!! ahhh I'm not alone in my "crazy how could you not do them ideas" I am as hardcore and jet set as you can get and let me tell you we have lot deeper meaning and feeling towards the scene and lifestlye.

but some people need help and thats the only way they know how is sad yes but im learning

------------------

Originally posted by vinylgrlnyc:

I'm with CM...POST THAT SHIT ELSEWHERE!

I think thats the most ridiculous question anyone has ever posted on the bb. WHY would anyone answer you seriously?????

Not to be a goodygirl either, but

you don't really need drugs, i've done my share believe me but you can be happier when you concentrate on life for the moment and feeling the moment/music in your heart, thats a high you can't get with drugs..when you reach that point in your life the rest flows easy.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH REALLY I COULDNT AGREE MORE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

------------------

I'm not going to start arguing about drugs and their effects, but you cannot associate herion a horrible dirty drug for dirt bags, with something like weed, weed ain't hurt no body. If anything its helped people all over the world relax a little.

BOLTS

Originally posted by vinylgrlnyc:

I recently had a brief but wonderful encounter with someone very special...and although i have been drug-free for while now (a few years) it took some words from this person for me to realize that all i had to do was start to feel things again for what they are and relish in every moment....feeeeeel what i feel and no one can tell me thats wrong because its MY OWN feelings. It trickles down in to your life, your career, your relationships...its contagious. ITS POWERFUL and Wonderful. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. :-)))

------------------

Its supposed to be all about the music not the DRUGS.

How many people go to clubs and parites to hang out and have a good time and dance?

How many go to drink?

How many go to get high?

Why would you want to pay lets say 30 bux for an E pill and take it in a club, what kid of enjoyment is that.

You what you do but you should post up "how do i get drugs msgs on here "

any people out there who like dancing and dont do drugs? love the scene not the drugs

bopnjit@aol.com

------------------

I have to agree with the rest of you..not a place to post that kind of shit. This should be about our community, the people who enjoy the scene and have a good time at it. Like the rest, have tried my share but that was a long time ago...it seems to have become a way of life for people. Try it straight.

------------------

Originally posted by varikali:

your all talking about enjoying the scene without the drugs but u forget that there wouldnt be a "scene" to enjoy without the drugs

that is not true

drugs didnt start the scene music did

drugs doesnt equal the only way to have a good time at a club

if you cant go to a club without drinking or doing drugs then mayve you really arent enjoying the club but the drug there is a bid difference, you could be in a jail cell doing drugs and enjoy that not the same thing

------------------

what a great way to get busted...anyways, the scene is what you make of it, i believe the music takes priority, but the drugs do enhance the experience, personally i can have a great time sober, but have noticed the people that are rollin or have rolled seem to give off a friendlier vibe.

------------------

Originally posted by knowledgeone:

what a great way to get busted...anyways, the scene is what you make of it, i believe the music takes priority, but the drugs do enhance the experience, personally i can have a great time sober, but have noticed the people that are rollin or have rolled seem to give off a friendlier vibe.

I agree with u.... I know lots of people who can enjoy w/o the drugs, but then again some chose to take drugs. It's u're own body so do whatever u want... just don't make some stupid excuse when u get addicted to it.. or get dependant on it..

u guys can't dismiss the fact that alcohol is a drugs as well... and if u drink at a club.. as u guys all know it's a lot of money.. and takin E.. lets say it's $25.. for what? 5-6 hours of high.. I think it's worth takin it.

------------------

Originally posted by brandie:

just as an added comment -

do not post stupid shit like that on this board . . . you're retarded, go stand on a damn street corner and smoke your crack pipe. hold up a huge sign that says, 'please sell me drugs. or if you think i'm an asshole cause i'm dumb enough to publically advertise this, then please run me down." you'd be better off.

brandie

------------------

Brandie... you're the BOMB!!

LMAO

I guess you summed up what we were all trying to say, but didn't

YOU GO GIRL!

Lecy biggrin.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

just as an added comment -

do not post stupid shit like that on this board . . . you're retarded, go stand on a damn street corner and smoke your crack pipe. hold up a huge sign that says, 'please sell me drugs. or if you think i'm an asshole cause i'm dumb enough to publically advertise this, then please run me down." you'd be better off.

brandie

------------------

You need help my friend,

Sorry to say I dissagree with you

I don't know where you came up with that idea, but you coulnd't be further from the truth.

PLUR

your all talking about enjoying the scene without the drugs but u forget that there wouldnt be a "scene" to enjoy without the drugs

------------------

I don't know where you got the idea that drugs started the scene...but i couldn't disagree with you more.

Music started the scene and is the beginning and end of it no matter what direction you look at it from. Its the talent of the Dj's, producers, promoters and supportive fans who love to dance and love music that make the scene what it is...

i didnt say that drugs STARTED the scene i said that the club scence wouldn't be what it is today without the drugs. ecstacy has exploded is the last 10 years and so has house music. this club scene that you see today with immense places like exit and all nite raves wouldnt be around rite now if there wasnt ecstacy. E didnt make the scene but it definitely took it to the next level.

------------------