Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bedlum

Has anyone heard anything about this new club opening in Atlantic City called BEDLUM?? What the deal, I heard it's only open one night for 24 hours?? I know it opens memorial day weekend, any other news??

------------------

Its open every weekend. I happen to be good friends with the guy opening up. We were at Surf Club together two weeks ago, everything is in place. May 27th should be one of the best nights of a club opening around here. He flooded South Beach with flyers during the music conference.

------------------

Guest SHAWN

IT MIGHT BE GOOD MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND. HAS A 24 HOUR LIQUOR LICENSE. A LOT OF PROMOTERS ARE INVOLVED ALREADY. IT'S WAY BIGGER THAN EXIT FROM WHAT I HEAR. I'M NOT SURE IF THEY CAN PACK A PLACE THAT SIZE?!?!

ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO MAKE IT THERE AFTER TEMPTS ARE THE ONES WHO CAN STILL SEE STRAIGHT!!!!

------------------

I agree with you. If they can pack it, it will be great. But 12,000 is a lot of people after a banged up Sat. night. Plus, everything has to be taken down for the Convetion Center during the week.

------------------

Guest clubkid77

What on EARTH are you talking about? everything taken down for the convention center during the week? What kind of drugs are you on? It's the OLD convention center, just think for a minute what you are saying when you post a message how on earth could a club like this be a conventioncenter by day/week and a huge ass nightclub by night/weekend. besides on what planet do convention centers, only have conventions during the week? Isn't the weekend the most buzy day for conventions?

Originally posted by gm:

I agree with you. If they can pack it, it will be great. But 12,000 is a lot of people after a banged up Sat. night. Plus, everything has to be taken down for the Convetion Center during the week.

------------------

Guest clubkid77

I know you can suck my dick.

Originally posted by tranza:

Clubkid knows everything!! Dont you people know this already?? *Eyeroll*

------------------

[This message has been edited by clubkid77 (edited 05-21-2000).]

CLUBKIDD.. You talk a lot of smack on this message board.. Stop talking shit on the internet, and talk it to my face.. I refuse to argue with you on this new messageboard.. You really dont have a clue.. Email me if you have something to say, or come find me on the weekends.. But, just like the rest of the people with big computer muscles, your a pussy, and will never show your face..

PEACE OUT...

------------------

Guest clubkid77

I Talk smack? not really, in fact most of my post's have been insitefull or helpfull. Lets see i posted a whole bunch of medical information on the efects of MDMA, and MDMA and dangerous interactions ie SSRI's. I have also posted alot of information on music. Just cuz you dont share my views doesn't mean im talkin smack, or a "know it all" maybe yah ust feel inferior cuz you have little to add to this board other than week after week of soundfactory reviews, and feel it necisary to stoop to "know it all" when refering to me. As a result i droped to your childish level. If you wana talk find me where i spinn...

CLUBKIDD.. You talk a lot of smack on this message board.. Stop talking shit on the internet, and talk it to my face.. I refuse to argue with you on this new messageboard.. You really dont have a clue.. Email me if you have something to say, or come find me on the weekends.. But, just like the rest of the people with big computer muscles, your a pussy, and will never show your face..

PEACE OUT...

------------------

Yada,yada,yada,yada,yada,yada,yada,yada...

Anything else?? Your outlook on music is worthless to me.. I read what you write about music, and it doesnt surprise me that you dont seem to know as much as you think you do.. The way you correct people if they mix up the artist/producer/remixer is rediculous.. You tell them they dont know shit, and need to do homework?? PLEASE!!! Listen, like I said, I dont need to have petty internet brawls on clubnyc with you..

So to put an end to this conversation.. Here is my e-mail addy.. TRANZA52@YAHOO.COM .. Anything else you have to say, e-mail me..

*Sigh*

PEACE...

------------------

[This message has been edited by tranza (edited 05-22-2000).]

Guest clubkid77

Corecting people for mixing up the artist/remixer/etc is rediculous? hmm

look at this scenario:

Trance is a big pop thing nowadays and a song like Cafe Del Mar is getting alot of play in maybe comercials or background music in movie sceans, or maybe MTV will use it in the background of one of there cheezy MTVized looks at club culture or whatever, and then the incorectly credeit Paul Oakenfold with the song. Because its on some tranceport CD and thats paul oakenfold... Dont you think that Energy 52 would be realy pissed?

Yada,yada,yada,yada,yada,yada,yada,yada...

Anything else?? Your outlook on music is worthless to me.. I read what you write about music, and it doesnt surprise me that you dont seem to know as much as you think you do.. The way you correct people if they mix up the artist/producer/remixer is rediculous.. You tell them they dont know shit, and need to do homework?? PLEASE!!! Listen, like I said, I dont need to have petty internet brawls on clubnyc with you..

So to put an end to this conversation.. Here is my e-mail addy.. TRANZA52@YAHOO.COM .. Anything else you have to say, e-mail me..

*Sigh*

PEACE...

------------------

Okay,now I'm really confused. So, Bedlum is a club by weekend only? From Friday to Sunday (24 hours)? How are they going to manage taking stuff down? How is the set-up going to be like?

Can someone give more detail, cause if I'm going to drive 2 hours for a club . . . I'd like to have more details.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .