Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was factory last night,any reviews?

Unfuckin real!!! Although i left early around 6am when it was just getting good (had to go to work) ... JP was on early too!

from 1-6 he spun some PHAT tracks ... Just Feel Free, Nightfly, The Arrival, Hands, all the usual stuff ... and I heard he was amazing the rest of the morning.

The vibe reminded me of the old days 2 years back ... wow ... it hasn't been like that in awhile! smile.gif

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

SF was soooooooo good this Saturday! Week 3 in a row and the best by far. I had a fucking amazing time. You just can't go and have a bad time there! I'll be in the Hamptons this weekend, but I'll be back on June 3rd! See y'all there!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

(My review, as posted on 'that other board')

I went to SF and it was empty. Paris let me right in and gave me a hundred dollars to waste at the bar. There was one bartender,

and she told me to keep the money because I had hazel eyes. She was 'KEWL' (Yuck, what a word). She poured me drinks with her double D titties and invited me to a private party

aboard her fathers jet. I declined cause I had better things to do...like sweat my ass off to JP's beats.

It was weird dancing in an empty club, so I took 28 1/2 hits of acid and 'BOOM' people started coming out of nowhere...Literally! They fell from the ceiling like raindrops,

bounced off my shoulders, and transformed into T-Rex's. I was scared at first but then my arm turned into a bazooka and I

blasted them sun-bitches. JP started playing "Throw your Bazooka-Loompa arms in the air", and I tore my clothes off and danced like a tripped up Xena.

At around 7ish in the A.Mish., JP jumped off the balcony and splatted next to me on the dancefloor. His blood droplets gathered themselves up and jumped back into his mutilated body. His bones un-broke themselves and his brains did a reverse dive back into his skull. We danced together, laughing and cracking jokes at the clown faces stuck inside the speakers. We threw quarters at their noses, but before it hit them, they

disappeared, the quarters turned into grenades, and all the fuckin speakers exploded. Then, we noticed the exit upstairs

was blocked off by something huge. It was a big toe. Paris let in Big Bertha, and she was trying to wedge her astronomically large ass through the main entrance. JP started biting his nails...we had nowhere to run. On the verge of panicking, I noticed a way out. I picked up JP's nail remains from the floor

and started flinging them like Ninja stars at Big Berthas toe. They pierced her flesh, and out poured Crisco oil. The oil gushed onto the floor as if it were the swallowing ocean around the Titanic. Me and JP were definitely doomed. Again, out of nowhere, a bunch of alternative men encircles us and started rubbing the oil onto our anus...they pulled out sand-filled balloons...and then I woke up...sleeping on my friends carpet, filled with sweat, thinking about all the mother fuckers dancing in SF while I was home sick Saint!!!

------------------

Guest christie

SF was smoking sat night or i should say sun morn.... i didnt arrive till about 5:30 am, stayed till 10am... didnt want to leave but have to sleep sometime!!

JP was incredible!

------------------