Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toronto DJ's

ive got some peeps up there, and some others that have told me something of the scene you have workin. lots of good things starting to happen from what i understand, tons of jungle is the word. so fill us in on your take of whats going on there.

biggrin.gif

stephen

------------------

Toronto is fucked up, there are mad clubs for whatever kind of scene you want. We have atleast 1 or 2 insane clubs for each scene. Right now from what I see, house, jungle, hip hop are all eruptingore than ever, but honestly, what New York gets, Toronto gets first or right after. The shit from Europe gets here quick.

------------------

Hey Bolts,

I feel what u r saying a little. My only experience with the Toronto scene is from that Canadian music station MUCH music. I've caught that MTV-Grind-like show "Electric Circus", and I must say that the DJ's Toronto attracts are all world-known, top-notch dj's. Music played on the show is all current hits heard in NYC. And the dancers were on point with their style of dress and dancing. But one really can't compare NYC with Toronto, simply because NYC is the Mecca when it comes to clubbing, hands down. What u should do, if u r ever in NYC, is hit the Sound Factory on a Sat.nite/Sun morn. and see what NY clubbing is all about.

just my 2 cents

peace & hair grease

------------------

Not to be insulting, but thats all you probably see in the states. That is not at all what its like, we actually make fun of that show and the losers they hire to try to dance. I must admit some of the dj's are alright, but the clubs here are so completly different than that fake faggot show. Also, if you think those weirdo's standing outside are what Canadians are like, thats wrong too, they're the dorks that have nothing better to do. It has to be experienced to know how it is. Fuck bring all of NYC I'll take everyone!

BOLTS

Originally posted by The ANSWER:

Hey Bolts,

I feel what u r saying a little. My only experience with the Toronto scene is from that Canadian music station MUCH music. I've caught that MTV-Grind-like show "Electric Circus", and I must say that the DJ's Toronto attracts are all world-known, top-notch dj's. Music played on the show is all current hits heard in NYC. And the dancers were on point with their style of dress and dancing. But one really can't compare NYC with Toronto, simply because NYC is the Mecca when it comes to clubbing, hands down. What u should do, if u r ever in NYC, is hit the Sound Factory on a Sat.nite/Sun morn. and see what NY clubbing is all about.

just my 2 cents

peace & hair grease

------------------

TRUE, TRUE, THE MEDIA SUCKS DICK, I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE NYC DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT TORONTO IS THAT SHIT. I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH, TORONTO HAS MAD CHICKS, CLUBS, AND JUST ALL OUT PARTYING IN ALL ASPECTS.

BOLTS

Originally posted by Randy:

Not for nothing, but what if MTV was all the rest of the world saw about new york?

Commercial media sucks doesn't matter where it comes from

------------------