Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRANKIE MAGZ !!!!! please make him the reg every week at exit!! he was awesome sat

man this guy is good, he spun twice both times i was there, awesome tracks and he can work the crowd like no other

REAAALLLY GOOOD next time he is there

you all have to check him out

------------------

Originally posted by oasis:

man this guy is good, he spun twice both times i was there, awesome tracks and he can work the crowd like no other

REAAALLLY GOOOD next time he is there

you all have to check him out

I thought the djs sat. night didnt do a good job at all!! Felt like there was no music for like 5 min. here and there.

------------------

The music was decent most of the night, but there was really times when the music just stopped and the crowd stood around..Not to mention that the crowd was weird, way too much sausage, and no live acts, what up with that??? Was everyone at the factory? Still a good time though, it's what you make of it!!

------------------

Actually, Denny is known for working the crowd! That's why the crowd followed him to TEMPTS! Nothing against Magz, but don't try to piss on one DJ just so you can promote your favorite. Every DJ has his own style. If you don't like one, don't go there! But don't hide behind a screenname and knock another DJ. I would love to hear all you skeptics spin one night and then have to read all of this bullsh*t the next day! Meanwhile, the same DJ's you are knocking are the same ones that travel the world to spin! The only reason people put down DJ's or CLUBs is because of personal reasons. If you haven't noticed yet, Clubs are for fun, so put your insults away and try to have some!

------------------

I believe Frankie is the new resident dj at Exit on saturdays from now on.. Also, for anyone in Westchester, Frankie is the resident dj at RUSH in New Rochelle on thursday nights..

PEACE..

------------------