Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could party with one famous person WHO would it be and WHY?

I would party with the girl from "The Real World Boston". She is the one who was gay. First of all she is beutiful. Second of all, I saw her in my shoes for a good while and I would love to talk to her about it.

angel

------------------

[This message has been edited by angel77 (edited 05-26-2000).]

I would like to have an extended talk with Hitler. He is considered to be one of the most intelligent mother fuckers to have walked the Earth. I would talk to him about his ideas, where they stemmed from...his childhood. I would try to talk him out of his beliefs...I would try to get him to see the good in me, so that he could see the good in humanity. And if that didn't work...I'd kill the rat bastard for the second time...Saint!!!

------------------

Jesus. I mean c'mon, he was such a party guy. Did you guys see that painting of him and those dudes with that long table and food? Man, I can only imagine what happened when the strippers came out. If he could part water, he could def part some thighs. Wait, was that Jesus or moses that did the water sport stuff?

Man, I could pick up some serious tail if I chilled w/Jesus

------------------