Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the deal with X??

ack! i would never buy inside a club! i am surprised that you have had good shit thus far. i think it's a general problem these days, not just the dealers within clubs. all i gotta say is ask around a lot to get a dealer outside of a club, you'd be surprised to see how many people have connects.

good luck.

*kitty*

------------------

You should really get it from someone you know and trust and don't really depend on some dealer you don't really know. But if you really have to then taste it . . just a little on the tip of your tongue . . . if it's bitter then it's probably a good one. More bitter the better.

I heard that Omegas and Mitsubishis are good these days.

But ultimately, just really get it from someone you trust. That's the best way.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Agreed. If you have to rely on getting at the club, I would suggest taste testing. The more bitter, the better. If it doesn't taste like anything then DON'T BUY IT!

Last sweet one that I had was yellow 'Motorola'

Put me in the mix!

------------------

U should know not to get drugs from a total stranger. I know people that will go to a club and they sell over the counter drugs (ofcourse make them look like E... at least try to)to people at the club. When they say "wait.. it's not working~?" .. my friends will be GONE... or make some excuse like "oh.. it takes time for it to kick in." ofcourse it's a wrong thing to do, but people will do anything for money. Just be careful about who u get u're E from... u can have a overdose and die ya know...

As for myself I have great connection... my advice for u is to talk to people and I'm sure somebody will know people that have the real E. Mitsubishi is the most popular one right now, but X-Files is GOOD too =) =) =)

------------------