Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question for all you TranceHeadz:

Here are some of my favorite:

1. Out There And Back by Paul Van Dyk

2. Euphoria 4 (espcially disc two)

3. Gatecrasher Discotech (yellow cover)

4. Tranceformer 2000 (I know it's old but I still LOVE IT!!)

5. Ferry Corsten live at Innercity

6. In Search of Sunrise by DJ Tiesto

7. Nick Warren in Budapest

BlueAngel

P.L.U.R.

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Thanks guys. I'll definately check it out..I already have Sasha GU in SF...is the ibiza one better than the SF? and where's a good place to pick it up?

BlueAngel: I thought that 'out there and back' won't be out till june 6th..

Also, I'm having the most difficult time trying to get my hands on Corsten's or Tiesto's CDs....any clue where I can get em?

BTW Angel, I noticed from previous posts that you're a glowsticking asian girl...there's so many of us asians there glowstickin' but maybe I've met you before @ twilo? I usually don't hang in the 'asian' stairs section but lately i have since most of my friends hang there.

P.L.U.R.

x

------------------

Hehehehe . . . I don't usually hang out around the asian stairway either. I'm usually somewhere on the dance floor dancing my ass off. I'm only at Twilo on PVD or Dave Seaman nights. I'm usually dancing with my bf . . . the best black raver there. If you know him then you'll probably know me.

As for the music, I get them through my bf (don't ask how). Are you going to Twilo on June 9th for Dave Seaman? If you are then I'll help you get the Corsten/Tiesto cds once we meet up. Cool? Let me know.

BlueAngel

Originally posted by nycx:

Thanks guys. I'll definately check it out..I already have Sasha GU in SF...is the ibiza one better than the SF? and where's a good place to pick it up?

BlueAngel: I thought that 'out there and back' won't be out till june 6th..

Also, I'm having the most difficult time trying to get my hands on Corsten's or Tiesto's CDs....any clue where I can get em?

BTW Angel, I noticed from previous posts that you're a glowsticking asian girl...there's so many of us asians there glowstickin' but maybe I've met you before @ twilo? I usually don't hang in the 'asian' stairs section but lately i have since most of my friends hang there.

P.L.U.R.

x

------------------

I'm not sure if I'm going to see deep dish/seaman yet...I can only goto Twilo like once a month max cause it totally drains me and messes up my schedule for the next week or so. I am defiantely going to see PvD on July though.

anyways, Black Raver huh? I think I've seen you guys around most definately! If i am not mistaken, You guys are pretty sick with those glow sticks & misc. lights (i think the last pvd night you guys were wearing some glow wire down the sides of your pants?...am i right?)

------------------

Yep! He was wearing his down the side of his pants and I had mine crisscross around my stomach. That would be us . . . the light freaks!! hehehe

BlueAngel

I'm not sure if I'm going to see deep dish/seaman yet...I can only goto Twilo like once a month max cause it totally drains me and messes up my schedule for the next week or so. I am defiantely going to see PvD on July though.

anyways, Black Raver huh? I think I've seen you guys around most definately! If i am not mistaken, You guys are pretty sick with those glow sticks & misc. lights (i think the last pvd night you guys were wearing some glow wire down the sides of your pants?...am i right?)

------------------

word, glowstickin asians, represent!!

i haven't hit twilo too often these days because damn, so many little kids now. i see all these little HS kids that are like, yea, PvD is the man! let's go get fuct up! so i've been chillin in other spots.

but nonetheless, gotta love the man, are you guys checkin out sven vath? that guy knows his shit.

just wanted to shout out to other real glowstickin asian chicks, cause you got one right here too!

catch you guys at the next PvD..

*kitty*

------------------

How could going to see one of the best djs around today be draining to anyone? Think of a better excuse mate. If you haven't seen Seaman yet, then I strongly suggest it. He is just pure class. Get there early though. His set starts at midnight.

------------------

Kitty, I hear you loud and clear. There are way too many high school kids in there these days -- falling all over the place. However, whether it be at Twilo or Roxy or anywhere else if PVD is there then I'm gonna be there. =)

NoLimit, true to that too! Dave Seaman is definately worth going to see . . . drained or not! See ya there!!

BlueAngel

------------------

NoLimit: 1st: I've seen seaman/deepdish spin before. 2nd: Trust me when I say this, I would Love to go to Twilo every weekend. The DJs are absolutely amazing and I have the best time everytime I go. But its draining because I work 60-80 hours a week doing research. Everytime I go to Twilo, I get home around 9-10 in the morning. On a normal day, I would have been at work for at least three hours by then. It screws up my schedule...no wait, it totally turns it upside down and its a real bitch to deal with the next week. Plus when I get to Twilo, I had just finished a 12-14hr day at work, a day which starts at 6am. I think that is not an excuse but a logical reason not to go as often as I would like. So now, I save my all-out nights at Twilo for PvD (used to be S&D also but they're spinning way too much dark house these days....its nice but I'm not too crazy about it)

I still haven't seen Sven Vath, but that'll soon change...I've been wanting to ever since he got his residency here. I am trying to work my schedule to go see him this month.

------------------

Where in the world can you get that muzik magazine's 60 minute mix???????!!!!! I've looked every where for that!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON ONE! Oh also, isn't 'out there and back' not out till the 6th?

------------------

[This message has been edited by nycx (edited 06-01-2000).]

My bf got the copy of the Out There And Back for me (don't ask me how). =)

BlueAngel

Where in the world can you get that muzik magazine's 60 minute mix???????!!!!! I've looked every where for that!! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON ONE! Oh also, isn't 'out there and back' not out till the 6th?

------------------

I have definitely seen you guys too. Blueangel you are real good but your man is amazing at those lights. I remember on March 24th though there was some guy that was even more amazing than your man (or was it the other way around) whoever that was, was amazing!!! See you in July!

------------------

Thanks for the compliment!

There is only one other guy that I can think of who raves AS GOOD (hehehe) as my bf. That's star. A lil' tiny asian kid, right? He's awesome too! But not better than my bf. =)

BlueAngel

Originally posted by mduzich:

I have definitely seen you guys too. Blueangel you are real good but your man is amazing at those lights. I remember on March 24th though there was some guy that was even more amazing than your man (or was it the other way around) whoever that was, was amazing!!! See you in July!

------------------

ohhh my goddd - you're those two people that i see there - i get SO excited when i see you . . . I actually told your best friend how glad i was that you two were there when i was at sasha and digweed .. . it you're who i'm thinking of, you are A M A Z I N G!!!

if you're asian, and he's black . . i def. know who you are . . . :-)

brandie

------------------

Yep! That would be us. The light freaks. hehehe. Thanks for the compliment . . . we're going to be at Twilo for Dave Seaman on June 9th. Stop by and say hi if you're there.

BlueAngel

Originally posted by brandie:

ohhh my goddd - you're those two people that i see there - i get SO excited when i see you . . . I actually told your best friend how glad i was that you two were there when i was at sasha and digweed .. . it you're who i'm thinking of, you are A M A Z I N G!!!

if you're asian, and he's black . . i def. know who you are . . . :-)

brandie

------------------

The best Trance CD's....here is my list

1. Gatecrasher Aqua

2. Tranceport

3. In Trance we Trust

4. DJ Tiesto - Magik 5

I have a bunch on live sets that I enjoy as well like Dave Ralph at Karma and Sasha Global Underground.

------------------

I have like 100 albums of Trance on my PC. If anyone wants a list drop me a mail at Kytracid@Hotmail.com

Originally posted by trancenergy:

oohhh and I almost forgot PVD (Who is GOD if u are a trance head like me)

Check out :

1. Seven ways

2. Out there and Back

3. 60 Minute Mix

------------------