Clubplanet Nightlife Community

june 10: STARSCAPE vs GONZO at LIMELIGHT

hey kids,

i'm facing a dilemma.

although i had orginally opted not to go to this years STARSCAPE, i've been convinced otherwise by some post-raver friends of mine who will also be attending just for old-times sake.

xcept i just found out that GONZO will be at the LIMELIGHT on the same evening. here's the problem:

GONZO happens to be my alltime favorite dj EVER(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

and b/c i've been away so long, i havnt heard his speak in MONTHS.

so... what should i do?

what would you do?

i havnt been out raving in a couple weeks.. and STARSCAPE should be cool.

and i'm bound to run into a whole bunch of friends down in Bmore who i havnt seen in like forever (which is really the reason why i'm driving down all taht way for the 1st place)

but... i LOVE gonzo. and i LOVE limelight.

also.. i know what to expect at STARSCAPE.. and this is a good thing. but what will happen at LIMELIGHT is anyones guess. will it bring back some of the old limelight kids?? maybe..

but i doubt it. most of them have way too much grey hair bellow that PunkyColor bleach job to risk leaving the safety of their homes. either that or they are no longer w\ us and have moved on to that great big rave high in the sky (they lied when they said he rested.. on the 7th day God dropped the most wicked beats u can imagine *smile*

anyway... i'm rambling.

basically, i dont know what i will see once i hit limelight.. and its a small spot.. and it gets stuffy.. and starscape is outdoors in the most amazing spot by the water and in the grass and by the beach.. and as much as i love limelight.. the spot for stascape absolutely kicks it in the ass.

BUT...

starscape is in baltimore.. and tahts kind of a treck for me. and i've been kinda lazy of late. and i dont know what the weather will be like... if its cold or raining, stascape will be %^&*ed.

so.

what to do ??????

your wizdom in this matter would be greatly apreciated.

xoxo

galve.

------------------

ok, maybe because i am still a little kid smile.gif , but FUCK IT!

make the trip to DC for starscape! now that is a party to go to, my friend! and i see gonzo's name on flyers for raves around here periodically-- so i wouldn't worry about not catching him again-- geez, now that i think about it, gonzo is up on MAD flyers for raves!

DC has been working really well with its strict laws on raves-- they really know how to party down there, so i would go- i know mad headz choosing starscape over 6th element-- me? i have no cheese so i will just stick around in NyC and hit SF or something..

and for the record, the music is better at SF than at exit (I don't know if I will be starting a battle here, but I am sure MANY of you guys will agree with me).

good luck, let us know what you end up choosing! oh and i LOVE the limelight! that's where i first popped my clubbing cherry wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Go to LIMELIGHT!

It is a big reunion party.... Corbett and Gonzo at it again in their original home. Yeah you can hear Gonzo at other raves... but the only place to REALLY hear him is at Limelight... where the sh** all started!

Nicole

------------------