Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which is better: SF or EXIT and WHY?!

ok people,

so how we feelin? we feelin SF these days or Exit? Personally, I think the music at SF blows Exit away- I went to Exit last weekend, and the music they were playing there, I heard at SF like 3 months ago.

so ding ding ding! put in your votes! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

All depends on your scene.. Personally, I think Exit is horrible all around.. I havnt been there in a while, and will never go back.. The people are cheesy, the club is cheesy, and the music is cheesy.. ( Well use to be till Frankie Magz came along.. )

I love Soundfactory.. Music is great, club is #1 ( Decor wise ), and the crowd is hot..

Everyone has diff opinions..

That was mine..

------------------

AGAIN, I THINK IT DEPENDS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR. AGREED THAT THE MUSIC WAS KINDA CHEESY (UNTIL MAGZ GRABBED THE SPOT, AND BORIS THIS PAST WEEKEND). IT IS CERTAINLY THE MOST MODERN NIGHT CLUB. THE THING IS B/C IT IS SO BIG, THE DOOR PEOPLE CAN'T BE TO PICKY ON WHO THEY LET IN IF THEY WANT TO FILL THE PLACE. THAT IS HOW YOU GET SUCH A DIVERSE, AND IN SOME RESPECTS, CHEESY CROWD. SF WILL NEVER LOSE IT'S FLAVOR AND IS LEGENDARY. DO YOU WANT A BIG CLUB WITH A MIXED CROWD: EXIT

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR JP WITH A MORE AFTERHOURS CLUB ORIENTED CROWD:. SF

------------------

Exit is a cheesy night club, I went there back in November over the Thanksgiving weekend and the crowd was horrible, they let anybody in there. But now with Boris spinning there the club might change for the better, but I doubt that, even though Boris is a good DJ and had CPI's pumping. Alot of the ambiance in a club has to do with the promoters. As for Soundfactory, I haven't been since they opened up Exit, I've just heard so many bad comments about that place since Exit openend. But I'm going to have to check out Soundfactory again, because that used to be the place to be - all the beautiful people - Exit sure doesn't have that now!

As for Exit being too big for the reason why they have to let everyone in is not true, back in '95 at Tunnel on Saturdays, when Junior spun there, they were extremely picky at the door, but the place was still filled with the most exotic, trendy, & different people. And the same goes for Arena at the Palladium, when Junior moved his party there. That place was 10 times bigger than Exit, but that didn't stop Junior's door people from being picky and the place still got filled. It all comes down to who's promoting the party. Even when Exit was Carbon or Mirage the crowd was always very commercial there. Put a DJ like Junior in there with his door people and the crowd will be totally different.

------------------

SF with out a doubt ...the music is better & the vibe is better ... exit was bumpin when it first opened but then it fell off ... honestly if you ask me there both K infested crack dens & both filled with juiced up bubble heads... SF is really getting bad with the K-monsters & juice heads ...don't get me wrong i like to party but not with that shit...(avoid the K & juice heads) ...if your in to E,good vibes & good music and you want to know where to go on saturdays go to the limelight it's back and better then ever

------------------

If I lost a bet and had to choose. I'd go wit Factory. Only because you can at least find hot chicks AKA Strippers all over the place. And even though I think he's a punk...Peter's is better than any DJ Exit will ever have.

Lates,

John John Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

------------------

Hmmm...for the music...I'd say SF. I happen to like a mixed crowd, even if the crowd isn't part of club sub-culture, because I find it better to talk to a mixture of 'Real' people with different perspectives than to associate with mirror images of K-clones all talking about the exact same thing. I don't find variety to be wack...I think similarity is wack...and a crutch for those who do not want to step out of their miniscule little existence.

The music at Exit, in my opinion, could be way fuckin better...if it was, then the music would be at par with the club setup. I like SF because the music hits me harder, and since I don't eat candy, the faster that happens the better. I think the crowd at SF could be more diverse. I mean, have you taken a look at the line for that place? Everybody looks the same. Comfort is a cop-out to me.

Anyways, music (public sex) wise, SF...Thrill factor goes to Exit. Saint!!!

------------------

[font COLOR=ORANGE' SIZE='5' FACE='ARIAL BLACK] SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF SF

Music & vibe are better than Exit anyday!!!!

------------------

anyone going to be at SF this weekend? well after going to exit on a friday, i really like SF better, especially after 4 AM! keep an eye out for me, i'll be in a purple wig. smile.gif

SF baby! but actually, my friend Thorin is a promotional manager at Exit, so yea Exit? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

And here I come with my negative opinion as some might put it. I wouldn't go to neither because they're both not my cup of tea.

From the posts that I read on this board, it's obvious SF must be somewhat good if everyone raves about it.

I have been there once and I won't bother going back.

NYC needs a Fabric style club that endures the same underground music policy.

My roomate works at Exit and he mentioned to me that they opened up the roof. That's where all the VIPs hang. Amazing view of the city. Good for them, I don't go to a club to look at views...

------------------

exit is better, SF is always so crowded while exit has mad room and there are 4 floors nows with 4th floor just being opened with a swimming pool which means a lot of girls in bikinis. funhouse room @ exit got better music from small djs then SF will ever have. SF = better off alone and other commercial shit.

Friday June 9th, the return of EARTH, european trance party.

music by monthly resident VICTOR DINAIRE (finally some good trance in the

main room)

rated #5 dj @ djlist.com

along with superstar djs:

TONY DRAPPER & EDDIE BAEZ

funhouse room (rave room):

Peter Pan (hard trance)

Pussy Lee (sexy house)

Bass Griffin (jungle)

Yentalbeats (hard house / hardcore)

Space Monk E (chicago house)

hiphop room:

various djs + mcs

this week 4th floor will be open with a dj + a swimming pool which means a

lot of girls in bikinis.

also VIP area on the roof will be open.

free giveaways from Logic / BMG and Raveworld.net

Club Exit, 610 West 56th Street, NYC

18+ to enter, 21 to drink, NO DRESS CODE

to be on reduced admission <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> email name + last initial of all

guests to dennis@urban-assault.com

any questions comments can be directed to me as well or you can im me @

MrZimaNYHC

------------------