Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's all about location... (Pre-Twilo meetup to those interested)

Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey gang,

I've been hesitant to comment on the possible get-together because I've been really pre-occupied with some personal stuff going on at the moment...

Deep Dish is an event that Abstrakt and I have planned to go for like 3 times but it never happens! This time, I'm going! Ali, fiznag, I'll drag you from Westchester if you dont show!

If anyone is interested in meeting up before T W I L O : Then there is a lounge in SoHo that is below my apartment where a few of us metup a couple of weeks back. Steve(Wizard) you down? If anyone is, meetup at 12 - 12:30 there.

If at Twilo, as opposed to the ramp to the bathroom (since security tends to like to keep that place clear) go to the upstairs lounge, allll the way up top and meet in front of the coat check area. Its a little more quiet and easier to ID people. Perhaps 1:30 there at?

Peace out

-CM

------------------

BlueAngel, You work at Merrill? I've always been curious how many bankers actually are into teh whole club scene. I work at a bank too, although I do NOT by any stretch consider myself a banker. I'm not pretensious and superficial enough. But I am wondering how many otheres (as in bankers) there are out there.

------------------

Steve, Bec's, etc etc: so it's set? This Friday? 1:30? I'll try to make it there by 1:30. So Paul is spinning? Cool, I haven't heard him spin yet. To the peeps I don't kwow, you know what I look like from that post I made...see you there, Saint!!!

------------------

Yea, I work for Merrill, but I am by no means a broker!! I'm a desk-top publisher for the firm. I use to work in a advertising firm but in the advertising area . . . the hours are long and the pay really suck! So, I started working for a fianncial firm because the work is extremely easy but the pay is good. How can you lose??

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

mdzuich, I work in the city. World Financial Center to be exact. As for my co-workers seeing me in Twilo . . . I can't even imagine that they'll recognize me!! That would definatley be a site!!

BlueAngel

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Saint,

Yeah 1:30 upstairs bar. I'll blaze a Yankee hat in honor of DT. Becca, well, we know what we look like...

Abstrakt/Ali should be there too.

Umm, what's everyone's real names that are definitely going to be there, that I dont know?

Blue Angel, Debi (Debbie?), who else?

-Steve

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Casey and Debbi,

Cool I'll look for you at Twilo at 1:30 then? Im wearing a Yankee hat...

I should be in touch with Ali/Abstrakt by then... can't miss him, tall skinny fiznag kid.

Saint, yo ass better be there, fool. Muhaha

Peace out

-Steve

------------------

yeah yeah....im in, most def not missing this night. CM, i'll give you a shout tomorrow evening to let you know if im gonna make it to Circa......you know what happened last time...lol. but either way i'll be at the upstairs bar at 1:30....come to think of it, thats where i was the last time we were supposed to meet up at Twilo....remember?....hehehahahoho....

later on..

and yes CAsey, once and for all...*wink*

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Nolimit,

Cool bro, show up then! :P

Ahh... comraderie... good music... digital sound... what could be better in life?

I can actually name a thousand things, but, let's just be optimistic. wink.gif

-CM

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Let's make it offical (Just cause someone has to wink.gif )

At Twilo: 1:30am at the upstairs bar by the coat check. Everyone should figure out some way to discern each other (I'll wear a Nike hat or something)

Before Twilo, to answer Debi's question:

If interested in grabbing a drink at the lounge its at 32 Watts Street (corner of 6th Avenue, across from the old Chaos) and is called Circa Tabac. It's a dark 1920's based lounge, very relaxing, and the owners are super cool.

Peace smile.gif

-CM

------------------

Cool! I'll meet ya guys at Twilo (upstairs bar). You can't miss me -- I'm a asian gal with a tattoo on my back (red chinese character with a black tribal dragon). biggrin.gif I'll be wearing a silver raver pants.

BlueAngel

------------------