Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kick Hixwithdix from the Board!!

mad.gif

What the hell is the matter with the Clubmaster (read the comments he made to blueangel in his post). Get rid of hixwithdix. As far as I know you can boot anyone for anyreason. The comments he made are absolutely unacceptable. You think things would be better in the year 2000. How sad.

tongue.gif

I pity you hixwithdix, with your attitude you will have a miserable life.

eek.gif

I sincerely hope that Blueangel's boyfriend gets his hands on you. That is something I would truely love to see.

wink.gif

I am sorry Casey. People like this should not be allowed to breathe.

Hixwithdix, you are a Fucking inconsequential

peon who will probably amount to nothing more than a stinking pile of flesh your entire life.

------------------

Capri,

hehehe . . you wanna hear something funny?? I wouldn't be surprised if this Hix kid is someone who've probably asked me or my bf to "BUG HIM OUT! BUG HIM OUT!" hehehe. Now, THAT would be funny!! biggrin.gif

It's okay! Cause anyone that knows me also knows that . . . HELL YEA, I'm Asian . . . a good looking one at that too! And HELL YEA I party and play with glowsticks! Probably will til the day I die!! And no one can stop me, so there! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

P.L.U.R.

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Awww . . . I feel so much love in this room!! Come on GROUP HUG!! hehehe just kidding. biggrin.gif

B2B, feel like an argument?? Come on!! I'll take you on!! Wine is better than Champagne!! THERE! Take that you British puss! tongue.gif

BlueAngle

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .