Clubplanet Nightlife Community

many lonely clubbers here

i just checked a post that had the most replies here(60 repilies) .. turned out it was for meeting people to goto club with because you don't have any club friends. thats pretty sad. you might as well go by yourself.

oh the humanity...

------------------

Oooohhhhh . . . now you've done it!! eek.gif

Let the "put-downs" and the "insults" BEGIN!!

BlueAngel

P.S. OH! And I believe Saul said it best . . . FUCK YOU! You lil' kiddie!! tongue.gif

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

look at you, you have posted about 130 posts on this forum yet you still can't find a person to goto a club with. you are like 30 but still party at a kiddie club like twilo and you play with glowsticks.. and you are asian. that says something about your life. you don't have one.

Originally posted by blueangel:

BlueAngel

P.S. OH! And I believe Saul said it best . . . FUCK YOU! You lil' kiddie!! tongue.gif

------------------

Yea, yea, yea. Blah, Blah, Blah! Shut up, you stupid kid!! rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

Originally posted by hixwithdix:

look at you, you have posted about 130 posts on this forum yet you still can't find a person to goto a club with. you are like 30 but still party at a kiddie club like twilo and you play with glowsticks.. and you are asian. that says something about your life. you don't have one.

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Originally posted by blueangel:

BlueAngel

------------------

hey guys come on this message board wasn't put here to make fun or put down people it is here for people to enjoy themselves and be whoever the heck they want to be let the vibe be positive and stop the putdowns

------------------

This thing is SO out of line...

Whats wrong with u guys... isn`t this a friendly message board to get new conections and help each other out???

GROW UP!!!!!

but I have to agre on one thing... I hate racisits!!!

DjEarWax

------------------

EarWax

i agree with surfboy 100%!! lets have fun and enjoy and learn from each other. critisizing others will get you nowhere and i am sure everyone wants to go somewhere!! so lets go somewhere together......twilo! tonite! smile.gif

------------------

Hix,

I really don't understand your point, it makes no sense. So making NEW friends isn't something you agree with?

Why exactly do you think you can judge other people's lives? You have allot of learning to do, and I would start by finding out about different cultures. I tell you one thing I know about you, just with the few post you have done... you certainly aren't going anywhere in life, somebody who can be that closed minded will never succeed at anything.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

Red, hahahahahah, john Rocker...hahahahhaha, now that's fuckin funny (to me at least) Hey hix, I value your voice as a human being but hey, most of us have friends (At least I do). Most of our friends, however, do not vibe with the club scene as most of us in here...so that should answer some of your q's.

The asian thing was wack to say but hey, you've already dissed yourself with that statement!!!!!!! Granted, again, I value your voice, even if it was biased...Saint!!!

P.S. To all my Asian peeps: I know that this country has many many stereotypes against you. I can relate since I'm Puerto Rican/Italian (I look puerto rican though). I just wanted to say that you are not alone when it comes to having the fingers pointed at you, nor when it comes to having opportunities taken away from you (Ex: how many Asians do you see on TV?). Anyways, much love to you...Saint!!!

------------------

P.P.S. I just fucked myself over cause, I'm thinking, how does one 'look Puerto Rican'. I guess sometimes our automatic responses are based on stereotypes...damn, I'm fucked...Saint!!!

------------------

HEY DID SOMEBODY ANSWER THE ORIGINAL Q? HEY KID IF U WANNA PRTY JUST DROP A LINE ANY TIME AT EXXXOTICKA@AOL.COM

P.S. I THINK ALL OF US CLUB JUNKIES SHOULD GET TOGETHER FOR A PARTY

N.B. HIX YOU ARE NOT INVITED BUT THEN U SHOULD HAVE ALREADY FIGURED THAT OUT!!!!

------------------

Sorry Hix, but to me BlueAngel being Asian only makes her more of an Angel in my eyes. Always had a soft spot for Asians!!!!! (my last girlfriend was Tai smile.gif )

..and what's with the name Hix? Come on now!

------------------

you are way out of line.. but I'm sure you wanted to stir up some drama... however you picked the wrong topic...so if thats the direction you want to continue in you are definitly on the wrong board.. do yourself a fovor and dont bother posting.

biggrin.gif Lecy

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

I see what you're saying, but in all honesty it is obvious that a lot of the people here on the board know each other and if you know these people have the same interests that you do than why not try to meet new people. Didn't you ever grow distant from some of your friends becasue your interests or priorities in life have changed. I think the world would be a better place if everyone just opened their mind and welcomed the oppurtunity to meet new people....that is what makes life worth living. The post about meeting clubbers was no way a desperate attempt to acquire friends........but I guess someone with a closed mind would see it that way.

------------------

~asians represent~ and be prideful of your culture and background- don't let fools like this get you down. ::koreans, big ups!::

we get enough shit as it is day to day in this world. how many more "chink" jokes can i hear in a lifetime? ignorance. pure ignorance. get to know an asian person. don't stereotype an entire race due to your own personal misjudgements.

peace.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*