Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm bored out of my mind

Phoenix you cd WHORE!!! wink.gif

I cant help much with the vocals, but it got some RIDICULOUS floor shakers today.. Only vocals I got that are new is..

DMX - Party Up, Jonathan Peters Dub ( Vocal? )

Brian McKnight - 6,8,12 vocal ( no dub sowee )

And that's about it for this week.. Coco Lee next week..

Peace out you freak.. wink.gif

Oh no! I just made you a CD with those tracks on it and similar stuff! hahaha ... oh well! smile.gif

I have to make a few more and on monday or tuesday I'll send em to Smokee ... ok? I Know - I was supposed to sedn them this week, but I didn't have time to burn them!

I'm also making you a hard trance CD - really PHAT beats ... hope you like it.

Peace,

Rally2K biggrin.gif

Originally posted by rally2000:

Oh no! I just made you a CD with those tracks on it and similar stuff! hahaha ... oh well! smile.gif

I have to make a few more and on monday or tuesday I'll send em to Smokee ... ok? I Know - I was supposed to sedn them this week, but I didn't have time to burn them!

I'm also making you a hard trance CD - really PHAT beats ... hope you like it.

Peace,

Rally2K biggrin.gif

Mucho Gracias! ...we have to go out for drinks one of these days ...just let me know when.

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Are you goin down to the shorehouse this weekend?Who is going?We are all heading tonight except chris who has a lot of school work to do but he hopefully is coming down sat night..Talk to ya later..Robyn..=)

I won't be there :'( ...have fun guys!! ...see you next weekend ;-)

JP's 6,8,12 Dub is sick, Have had it for like 2 weeks, the vocal is pretty bad...

Doug that DMX RMX IS AWFUL BRO...

There are some good tracks out though...

The Underground Will Live Forever, We're Just Like Roaches...Always Living, Never Dying...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

JP's 6,8,12 Dub is sick, Have had it for like 2 weeks, the vocal is pretty bad...

Doug that DMX RMX IS AWFUL BRO...

Agreed.. It is pretty bad, but not as bad as that fuckin HORRIBLE Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colours.. Who remixed that TERRIBLE track anyway?? I bet it was that no name Danny Tenaglia kat.. wink.gif

" What Happend To The Lights Man?! "

The only new vocals tracks that Im really enjoying right now are "Cascades of Color" by Ananda Project...this shit is DEEEEEEP but its still a dancefloor monster. The new "Under the Water" remixes are out on Yoshitoshi as well, Faithless did one of the remixes which is pretty good. The new Judy Albanese "You" record is off the hook but I dont know about the release date. A little bit older but still off the hook track is "Angry Skies" by Maria Nayler. Good luck trying to find any of these tracks on CD bro!

Ali