Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo-fog

I heard about the new fogging system at Twilo, but I didn't realize what an amazing experience it would be.

Picture it, your dancing on a crowded dance floor, your hot and ecstatic and your so into the groove it feels like you are being jerked off by the beat (pardon.) The music builds and builds and just when you think it can't get any more intense you feel a rush of cold air, blowing like a motherf***er all around you and suddenly you can't see 2 inches in front of you (literally, I put my hands in front of my eyes, and didn't see anything). One second your in a huge, hot crowd and the next, you've been transported into your own fluffy, white, cool, gaseous planet, and your all alone.

The fog is so thick, for a few seconds you can't see anything. Then people start to appear and dissappear in front of you as the fog spreads and thins. Then they instantly suck the fog back into the ventiliation system and in a flash the fog is all gone, and you are back where you remember.

How often in a night do they do this?

LOVE that stuff!! Only saw it last year for Junior's b-day. It was AMAZING! Hopefully TWILO will have it for PRIDE this w/e. Anyone know?? I tried to call TWILO, but they are so evasive when you ask them anything.