Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets hear it! Craziest near death experiences?

Why? I have no F'in idea but I want to know.

Mine. I took a 15mph hairpin turn at 70mph in my less than sporty Toyota Celica. Needless to say I completely lost control, skidded up someone's lawn, drove about 30 feet on two wheels hit a boulder and slid 150 feet. Amazingly enough the only thing that suffered was my pride and my insurance company. Not to mention my driving record.

I had a jeep wrangler........one day I was driving down a steep windy road in the rain and the car spun out of control hit the side of the road, flipped over and rolled four times down the hill. It landed on its side with the entire hard top missing (that landed somehere up the road). I had to pull my friend out of the smoking car. Funny thing is.......I did not have a scratch on me.

I had a horrible reaction to demerol while in labor w/my first son. Doctor checked my reflexes and then turned to everyone and almost yelled "out!! she's going into seizures"(good bedside manner, eh?) Then I heard a STAT order for the ekg to my room...But my son and I were fine smile.gif (obviously)

deedz

Definetely has to be this past February when I was merging into the Major Deegan during one of the snowstorms, when my car did a donut, only to be hit by one of those big-ass gas tanker trucks. The collision was so fierce that my car was propelled into the brick wall right by the merge.

Miracle #1: Came out unscathed...not even whiplash. My car was DESTROYED, no way was I have supposed to have survived that.

Miracle #2: I got my car fixed for 2500 (junk parts baby!) and Im still pimpin that car! smile.gif

Ali

------------------

What happened to the lights man?!

When I was three I was ran over by truck. Crushed both of my legs. Spent 8 months in the hospital and had to wear a leg brace for about a year and learn how to walk all over again. Now, I'm one of the taller asian chick bouncing all over the damn club. Go figure! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

frown.gif I didn't have any near death experience frown.gif just a few very painful experiences.

It looks fun, may be should I try to have a near death experience?

Should I step in Sound Factory or Exit and scream (as Nestor would say) "YOUR MUSIC IS CRAP! YOU ALL ARE PROGRAMMED TO LISTEN ONLY TO DRUM ROLLS"

Should I go to Vynil tomorrow and scream that Danny Tenaglia sucks and only Eddie Baez and Denny Tsessos are good djs? (Anyway I'll be at Vynil tomorrow)

Should I try to make deep house headz to listen to hard trance?

Should I try to get in one of the speakers at Twilo and stay there all night?

Maybe I should stay in front of China Club hen Puffy is visiting the club?

Should I go in a country music club dressed as Ru Paul?

It looks like there are plenty of funny way to have a near death experience. Maybe I'll try.

Plur,

Joël S.

Guest crystalmethodny

Ali,

I hear you pimp a lot of other things then just that car wink.gif

It is your destiny to pimp further!

Near death experience: Walking into Exit.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Three years ago, I was cliff diving in Bulington VT and went up for my next jump. I wasn't ready for it tried to stop short only to slip off the 58 ft drop. Only thing that saved me besides a sh*tload of luck was the way I fell. I was able to keep one leg parrell with the cliffwall and hit a ledge half way down, breaking the speed and launched me forward enough to clear the bottom, into the water. As I was falling I really had one of those moments when parts of my life flashed before my eyes and it was really cool. Everything was in red and orange, I got shaking up pretty bad. I hit the water on my side, but jackknifed slightly.

I was with five friends, two were in the water and one on top looking down, another climbing up the side and they all saw it, thinking I was going out for the big one.

I can up twenty seconds later from underwater crying and laughing. It was the longest thirty second of my life.

I have a scar on my left leg from when I slipped off the top, If anyones interested in seeing it.