Clubplanet Nightlife Community

liq liscence back at tunnel ?????

Guest clubkid77

Negotiations are alo in effect for Johny Viscious to be mixin mainfloor on 7/8 and 7/15 and i believe there is a party planned with george acosta as well

forget the friday nite. saturday nites were much better at the tunnel. has anybody been to tunnel lately? if so hows the party especially on sat?

Originally posted by turntable:

Cool!!! I love Tunnel. With its license back, Tunnel can afford to promote and throw real parties. Im sure they'll also bring back Friday nights. Keep it up TUNNEL!!!!

I know, Saturday nights are the best and Fridays were definitely dead last year when I was going there. However, that doesn't mean that a good party can't be started there on Fridays if they do it right.

It's just a matter of the right promoters and the right music. Ex: TWILO. Extremely successful Friday nights there. Tunnel can do its own things, too. Hopefully.

Wasn't Tunnel Fridays really big just a few years ago??? I've heard that Baez had a great party going on there.