Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm 23 today!!

That's right. 23 years ago today I was born. I will be celebrating the "holiday" at Abyss tonight because it gets "wild" on Wednesdays there. The festivities will continue into the weekend where the Hamptons will be "invaded" by my friends and I. I apologize in advance to anyone at Abyss tonight or the Hamptons this weekend.

Have a great day.

Tony aka Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

Happy b-day!! Mine's friday but I won't be here so I'll mention it now. I'll be 26. So you're going to the Abyss...

Wanted to do something tonight (cause I'm off tomorrow and friday) but didn't like the Abyss the first time I went there. Are Wednesdays better? If so, might see you there...

Johnny Blaze, happy 23rd!!! Shannah, happy 26th!!

Both are such memorable years!! Have a great one!! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"None is more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Originally posted by shannah:

Happy b-day!! Mine's friday but I won't be here so I'll mention it now. I'll be 26. So you're going to the Abyss...

Wanted to do something tonight (cause I'm off tomorrow and friday) but didn't like the Abyss the first time I went there. Are Wednesdays better? If so, might see you there...

Haven't been to Abyss on a wednesday since last summer. But it was nuts. Abyss is a great place to get Wild.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing chagned"

Angel & Air-

You guys make it sound like you're over the hill, when I'm guessing you're probably only a few years ahead of me. One of my favorite cliche's - Age is only a number - is a way of life. I want to be a clubber forever.

I'm going to quote one of the users on this board cause I really like his signature...I want to go out blazing not fade away.

biggrin.gif

Yo money happy B-day, hope you have a good time and don't get to fucked up! Yo I went to Abyss and that shit was hot, well at least the downstairs was. If you are a hip-hop head than anyone will like the music.

Peace

Happy Birthday Tony!!!!Have a great time tonight...I feel so old now Iam already 24..=)...You have to come visit us soon down the shore soon to chill...We will have the "rocket fuel"..=)..Have a great birthday!!Robyn..=)

------------------

ClubGirl...=)

Originally posted by shannah:

Angel & Air-

You guys make it sound like you're over the hill, when I'm guessing you're probably only a few years ahead of me. One of my favorite cliche's - Age is only a number - is a way of life. I want to be a clubber forever.

I'm going to quote one of the users on this board cause I really like his signature...I want to go out blazing not fade away.

biggrin.gif

Well . . . I'm much older than Johnny then I am to you. biggrin.gif

Don't get me wrong. I'm not by all means over the hill and if I am then I won't act like I am. I'm gonna dance forever!! I'll sleep when I'm dead!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"None is more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe