Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E in New York clubs

Originally posted by sweetpete:

My regular guy fell through this week so I will have to hit the clubs tomorrow (Saturday)looking for some. Any suggestions for where to go for easiest, safest, etc. hookup. Many thanks.

yea just go up to the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> table at and ask them and they'll point you in the right direction.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

If you want the safest e in a club just go to a stage or podium and ask the big bouncer guys. They'll take you by the arm and direct right to the candy booth and give you the "secret codeword" to give the bartender.

And if you believe that then you truly are dumb...especially after a post like yours.

Did you really think it was going to be that easy? rolleyes.gif

------------------

"No one will ever win the battle of the sexes;

there's too much fraternizing with the enemy."

- Henry Kissinger

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 07-03-2000).]

(a) I'm not a narc; (B) I was only asking for names of clubs nothing more (certainly not names or numbers) so those who thought you might be incriminating yourself or others were being ridiculoues (by the way the real cops know which clubs to patrol if they choose to do so); © I thought the dance club community was supposed to be supportive and help each other out -- with a few exceptions all I heard was nasty sarcasm; I see posts on these boards all the time asking about particular pills that are being floated around (and if you look at any of the pill reports online you know you could be buying anything from pure MDMA to sugar to really bad stuff like PCP)-- your attitutde hardly gives me or others who might want to be good citizens an incentive to answer and help out; and (d) hooked up anyway. BYE!

e.)you are a dork a$$ mother and need to stick to meter patrol or whatever you do...

f)if you were down with jacK you would know to buy ecstacy seeds at Agway...plant, water, and with a little tender love, 6 weeks and you will have your own pill tree!