Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sandra the queen of trance?

I knew she was gonna blow up back in '90 when she was playing in AZ and I was throwing underground break ins there back then. She is definitely one of the US's best trance dj's. She can even drop a phat house set if she wants...she's a funky ass soulful sista.

Yeah Sandra is the trance queen..and a hottie too. You have to see her do her thang live. She's amazing. I was lucky enough to catch her at 6th Element. She made my day. Too bad I missed Hybrid though frown.gif

Heard they were good too. I can't wait Thursday to see her again, with Oakey. Yay!

------------------

Are you feeling it???

best tranceport? have you heard the dave ralph 2 piece. one of the best cd out, on par with the best gu releases. she's an average dj at best. seen her at twilos, nothing special. i just hope oakey doesnt suck it up like last time at roxy

I like Tranceport 3 waaaay better than the second one. I saw Dave Ralph live and he spun better tunes then on the cd. I already heard the songs on the long before. It was old. It put me to sleep. Third one was just the way I like my coffee...hot and strong...hehe tongue.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???