Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stop sweating JP

Um..sorry to break it to you..i don't prefer jonathan over junior or vice versa

But the Sound Factory Movement belongs to Vasquez. Jonathan has just made it a name for this day and time.

In terms of the name..yeah.. a new building has rights to it.. but as for a movement.. gotta give it to junior...46th street.jonathans got it............on 27th.. Junior created it.

Originally posted by saintjsc:

But the Sound Factory Movement belongs to Vasquez. Jonathan has just made it a name for this day and time.

In terms of the name..yeah.. a new building has rights to it.. but as for a movement.. gotta give it to junior...46th street.jonathans got it............on 27th.. Junior created it.

So what.. Too many people on here are living in the past.. The past is behind us.. Peters is HERE NOW, and doing a damn good job on 46th st.. I would take Peters over Junior any day..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

"The past is behind us."

oh..is it really.. wow..gee..i didnt know that........you're stating the obvious as was i in my last post. I never said anything bad about EITHER dj..so why don't you take the attitude and play in traffic and come back later to tell me how if feels to be you.

go ahead..put in the last word.. it means so much ...truly does...it will take you far in life..i promise LOL.

jai c

I know that the original SF belonged to Junior and I love Twilo (old SF) Saturdays just as much as I love SF (the new one, on 46th)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

thank you POX! I remember why this board brings me down ... it's just a bunch of SF and JP haters who all gang up and bash him and the Factory!

i luv DT also, but SF is my home too! The new SF with JP not the old one with JV ...

it's true - this board is filled with people living in the past ... grow up and move on ... like i have.

Peace

Rally biggrin.gif

i was at twilo when junior was there last year and noticed a huge gay crowd on sat is it still like that

cause the music is good but i am still trying to hook up and am not gay

thats why i like factory

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Originally posted by pilla:

i was at twilo when junior was there last year and noticed a huge gay crowd on sat is it still like that

cause the music is good but i am still trying to hook up and am not gay

thats why i like factory

...Yup, Twilo (Sat.) still is and probably always will be a predomintantly gay party ...at least after 4:00am

------------------

...Ph0eniX

"The past is behind us."

oh..is it really.. wow..gee..i didnt know that........you're stating the obvious as was i in my last post. I never said anything bad about EITHER dj..so why don't you take the attitude and play in traffic and come back later to tell me how if feels to be you.

go ahead..put in the last word.. it means so much ...truly does...it will take you far in life..i promise LOL.

jai c

Aww what's the matter?? Did I make you mad?? LOL>.. You want to know how it feels to be me?? To bad, you will never know.. Now maybe you should go play in traffic bitch boy.. F U..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...