Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WhAT d0 yOU tHINK The Best Club Venue Is In NYC?

EXIT is the closest thing that we have to a megaclub. It is big, and it looks amazing when it's packed. When the music's on, the people are dancing their asses off, and snow is falling from the ceiling, Exit is hard to beat. SF is just a crazy fucking place to be when your wacked.

Sound Factory is my favorite club, decor wise.. The set up is great, and I fell so comfortable inside there.. Everything about that place is great.. Exit is nothing special IMO.. Just a big circus.. So much going on that it takes away from the music,vibe ect..

SF #1!!

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

I completely agree with Tranza. It might be impressive to look down at the floor at Exit, but sheer size isn't enough to make it great. Granted, I've had good times there but altogether it's a bit to busy. SF has a great vibe going on that doesn't get deminished by the overwhelming force of the place. I like an element of control with my chaos...

First SF is a rat hole of a place, just like Vinyl, needs some major reconditioning...Tunnel is probably the best space in the city but it is run down, needs to be seriously re-done, it would put it back on top...Exit is probably the best club in the city as far as size and quality, the place is amazing, unfortunately the sound system is not...With the right system that place would be rocking...but the music sucks like everyone says...Twilo has the best system as far as sound is concerned...i guess if you wanna get trashed go to SF...place to be for that smile.gif

Vinyl Is The Answer...Hold On Tight, Enjoy The Ride

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

factory factory factory

your best bet for music and crowd

jp is one of the best djs when it comes to getting the crowd going some people on this board will disagree with that statement but i have never had a bad time at factory the only problem with factory is it is small and paris lets a lot of people in but they are always the right people

i have gone to sf 50 times and have never seen a fight i have never had someone throw up on me and there is always a good ratio of girls to guys.

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

DO people not know how to read? When someone asks about the VENUE, he is asking about the VENUE, not the music, crowd, or vibe.

My favorite would have to be walker gym at my college. Big ol oval. Skylights. Wood floor. Only prob is my school won't let any parties go past 1 am so that kinda rules it out.

I still have a warehouse in mind that could put hoboken on the map.

definetly agree w/ randy- funny how people can't just answer the question. Venue wise i would say exit and tunnel are easily the best but tunnel obviously needs a major face lift. Now that has NOTHING to do w/ vibe music or anything else, just going solely on the venue.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

judging solely on the venue itself, i would have to say that tunnel is the best... theres nothing like walking from one area to another and feeling like you're in a totally different club. it definitely needs some work to get it back to the way it used to be. but for now i'll settle for exit... its huge, they got the snow machine, and again, all the different rooms to walk through... the staircases all over the place are pretty cool too.