Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Carl Cox Party?

The flier I got last night for Cox's party at Twilo tonight says that this is the 2 year anniversary and the last of the series (or something like that). Is his residency over?

Was anybody at Twilo 2 years ago on July 4th (the first time Cox spun at Twilo)? That was a great set.

I so fucking tired and hung over from Oakenfold last night. He needs to spin on Friday nights. Ugh.

------------------

yourpimpdaddy@hotmail.com

I missed the first time..but I thought the second party was one of the best times I ever had a Twilo, when he was with Trevor Rockliffe and Danny Moon....esp. when he dropped "Age of Love" and the end of the set...those were the days... smile.gif

Only bad thing was..I had to race back to my apt by 9am saturday cause my Dad was dropping off a check he had for me...and wouldn't ya know it..he was 10 mins early and saw me getting home at 9AM...he didn't say a word about it, but I am sure he must have been a bit interested to know why I was just getting home at that time... smile.gif

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

I was there the first go-round. Insane! I've been trying to catch him ever since, but it jsut hasn't worked out. I'm torn between Cox and Danny tonight. Both are going to be out of hand. As much as i want to see Cox, i'm dying to what danny's going to throw down after his trip. Decisions, decisions!

we had Carl Cox play on xmas eve '97 here in sydney, which was pretty awesome.....we then had a recovery round @ our house all the next day.....needless to say when I caught up with the folks for xmas lunch 'twas pretty interesting (and they were wondering why I was so hyper ;-) )

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com