Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help!!!...Lookin for a record.

What is your opinion of EXIT on Saturdays. I keep getting conflicting reviews of EXIT. I was thinking of going but none of my friends want to go because they think the crowd is too young. What is the general age of the people that go there. Please let me know.

Pershoot

Hey thanks for the offer. I already have it on a few cds, but it's not easy to spin records and cd at the same time. But then again I'm really just learning out to spin.

If you do find it anywhere on vinyl besides the Expeditions vinyl, please let me know.

I'm pretty sure that it was released on Hooj Choons. If you try www.hoojchoons.co.uk you might be able to order it from there, at least I know you can once their online store is fully up and running.

Your best bet would be to go to Satellite Records and have them get it for you on special order, which usually takes them a couple of weeks to get, then afterwards you have a week to pick it up from the store. Try their site at www.satelliterecords.com.

Good luck!

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters