Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you do do drugs vs those who dont

ok - so i started doing drugs when i was 12 year old . . . done everything in the book, then i fell in love with E, so i cut down on all the other wach shit. Did E so much that it doesn't work on me anymore (if anyone can make it work again, just once, i'd pay them biggrin.gif) . . . and went back to total sobriety.

I was feelin' sobriety . . . I can stay up for two days on the natural energy that courses through my body, I'm so wired people always ask me what kind of drugs I'm on . . .

And then CHEETAH came into my life . . . and now I'm an alcoholic. biggrin.gif I enjoy the open bar, tee hee . . . and get shitty all nite long. So, no more drugs for me, just alcohol. I would have to say though, if E would hit me, I would DEF. take it up again.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I never did any other drug except E. I used to pop E like it was going out of style. It was at a party, while on E, I realized that it wasn't for me anymore and woke up. I haven't done anything since April, and I've been having more fun than I used to. cool.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

i might take a hit or two when im out

i used to like doing bumps but it just gets gross after awhile.e is the only thing ill touch.no budda,no acid,no coke.MUSIC is still the best stimulant for me.if all the e on the earth disintagrated ill still be in the club dancing my ass off

------------------

"cameras ready prepare to flash"

i might take a hit or two when im out

i used to like doing bumps but it just gets gross after awhile.e is the only thing ill touch.no budda,no acid,no coke.MUSIC is still the best stimulant for me.if all the e on the earth disintagrated ill still be in the club dancing my ass off

------------------

"cameras ready prepare to flash"

I went thru a pretty heavy e/k/coke phase myself for about a year, and I look back and cringe. I guess I am a bit hypocritical cuz now when I go out, I get totally annoyed by all the cracked out people, I feel like they are there for the wrong reasons. I guess now I have the perspective to enjoy it for a different reason. Not becuase I'm totally fuct, but because you just get that feeling when the dj's turning it out, and you're sweating your ass off, that's better than any drug.....

------------------

"Now we're gonna bring on the hooks..one..by..one..."

Weed was great, I still smoke mad pot nightly, but its not the same. Tried alot, no chemicals except for a drunken night. Without a doubt, the best is the shrooms. You have to be in the right situation for them to work best, with people you trust and just chillin, you will experience a happiness never felt. It is without a doubt the best trip in the world!

Another thing is, I have the most respect for people that go to clubs sober, I just can't have a good time sober, club or no club, for me to have a good time I have to be zooted or drunk.

BOLTS

[This message has been edited by bolts (edited 07-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by bolts (edited 07-11-2000).]

Shrooms make you light headed and giggle allot @ strange things. It's a like a mild dose of LSD but it feels less chemically.

It's great fun.

I used to live 5 minutes from a field that had them growing. You could go in a morning pick a few hundred, dry them and smoke them all for FREE.

In the UK it is legal to be in possesion of the raw mushroom but illegal when it is dried so you were ok until you got them back home.

I have seen companies advertising grow your own kits in High Times magazine. You get everything you need including spores. I would suggest getting them sent to the last person that lives @ your address so there is no link to you directly.

If you have a problem finding Hight Times let me know i have a few coppies at home.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

Being high can be fun, but being sober makes you focus on the things around you. When your always high somewhere, and then hang out there sober, it makes you really think about what you have been doing and why. That is how sober people can go party. Almost all of us (I stay sober at clubs now, yes..but i still smoke(gotta cut down a bit) and drink(not that much)) used to be cracked out (not in the literal sense) at one point or another. That's how you eventually party sober, and love it (most of us anyways). Peace.

Shrooms can't be described, all I can say is you really feel like the greatest person in the world, you feel happier than you've ever felt and ever will feel. That's an ultimate buzz though, I only had it that intense when I took 5 grams in a night (greatest night anyone could have) That much shouldn't be taken tough, 1 gram and you'll have a GREAT time.

BOLTS

E is the best feeling and most convienient drug,

Coke is the is the most inconvienient drug,

best if done with alcohol

Shrooms are the most fun or the most annoying drug(up and down),

Weed reigns superior, this is due to fact that it is necessary after you have done any of the above,

Booze, Oh sloppy booze! I love it!

Just one word: Ketamine.

hrmm. but, been there done that with all the 'standard' club drugs (C,K,C,E, and miscellaneous other things)...(i view things like heroin, pcp, crack as things for homeless street people, not for club kids.

No matter what you do, moderation and control are the keys.. thats why they call them "recreational drugs" mmm'kay, people ?

One more word: Ketamine.

Reference my post under the "Substances" message board here on clubplanet. smile.gif

Long Live the K Warriors

There is only one true ultimate drug. Best of all, it has no bad sides. It's free, you never feel like shit from it the next day and it's always around.

MUSIC BABAY!

Give me a trance or progressive beat over any drug, any day.

Now, don't get me wrong, I still roll. I will for a long time to come. I don't, however, need it to enjoy my time out. I'm a dj, so the tracers can fuck me up from time to time. There's just something that happens when I roll, though. I have a tendancy to not remember what I've played that night, like I was in a trance or something. It's not a bad thing, though. Everyone can tell when I'm rolling. They say that my sets are WAY more intense. One person described it best. She said that it was like going thru a full day. You start out quasi-mellow, then pick up a bit, then something happens and you go dark. From there it lightens up some, and then goes totally happy. Eventually, you end on the same note that you started. I thought that it was pretty wild that I did that, since I had no intention, but it seems to happen every time I roll and spin.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tried shrooms once and only ONCE . . . vomited and got sick there was no tomorrow. as-green.gif

Smoked weed couple of times and for some reason it never does anything for me. smokin.gif

Use to drink and smoke ciggerettes a lot . . . and I mean A LOT!! But stopped drinking and smoking about a year ago and will only drink once in a full blue moon. Just don't like that feelling of being nauseous and hangovers are such a bitch. drunk.gif

Started dropping about 9 months ago and still do it with moderation of course. I want to keep the magic of the experience alive and not kill it by over doing it. I'll take a bump here and there whenever I run into a candy that doesn't work too well. But I love to dance on e!!! It's the most exhilarating feeling in the world . . . sometimes even better than sex!! hehe. silly.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The certain proof that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe

is that no one has bothered to make contact with us."

A friend of mine gave a great description of her E experience. She was a first-timer this weekend, so we played with her all night.

The next day, I ask her what she thought -

"It's like a 5 hour orgasm, but without the mess."

LOL. I love it!

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

why do i always feel like im the only raver on earth that has never done any drugs or smoked anything? frown.gif sometimes i feel so left out when other ravers talk about their drug experiences.. and they do that A LOT frown.gif .. sometimes i feel like this scene only about the chemically induced experiences. i do have anything against drugs, tho.. or ppl on drugs for that matter... smile.gif i;ve heard some wonderful things about E, and that would prolly b the only drugs i would ever try. tongue.gif

A lot of times, i find that i am able to dance harder and longer then most ppl who are on drugs.. i mean, doesn't that say something? i dunno.. im just hoping that kids will stop ODing sometime soon, but that doesnt seem very likely.

http://connect.to/dustE/

Much Love,

PLUR,

dust*E