Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE TUNNEL IS COMMING! THE TUNNEL IS COMMING!

EDDIE BAEZ THIS FRIDAY WILL BE OFF THE HOOK! GET THERE EARLY AND STAY THERE LATE. AND WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T VENTURE DOWN THE BLOCK TO THAT DUMP THEY CALL CLUB TWILO!

Disclaimer: I am neither a promoter nor a clubber. Just want to get my old school status! And PVD sucks so stick with Baez!

peace out

------------------

deez nuts

PVD sucks? ... your joking ...right?

Twilo is weak though ... the sound system and DJs they get is the only thing they got going for them ..the place sucks and the staff sucks ...

The Tunnel should strong arm Twilo for the Phazon system ...haha

contact NEWSENSE 908-789-1660 or pepe5@home.com for reduced admission for Tunnel Fridays

Hmmmm . . . okay, PVD sucks! Yea, and you must of had one too many of what ever shit you're on.

Sure Twilo is not the greatest club but DO NOT tell me that PVD suck. Baez vs. PVD?? You must be joking!!! laugh.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The certain proof that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe

is that no one has bothered to make contact with us."

as much as i LOVE PvD, i think from now on i will have to pass, to my dismay.

the price hike is ridiculous- if the high price is supposed to keep the crowd controlled, it obviously is not working. i am not going to shell out 30 for admission when i won't even have enough room to dance, and i will be stepping on people left and right. 20 i could deal with.

i could experience twilo- the sound, lights, kryptogenics, etc, with another DJ, but not with an overpacked crowd.

so tunnel, here i come. pvd, you are just going to have to wait. i liked his nights at twilo better last year when trance was the sh*t (still is, don't get me wrong), and the crowd was really there for the music, now it's all people that are there b/c they "hear" pvd is cool. my little sister went to PvD b/c all of her friends thought it was cool to go. that is when i draw the line. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by p00h:

GET THERE EARLY AND STAY THERE LATE. AND WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T VENTURE DOWN THE BLOCK TO THAT DUMP THEY CALL CLUB TWILO!

Disclaimer: I am neither a promoter nor a clubber. Just want to get my old school status! And PVD sucks so stick with Baez!

peace out

hehehe...that's what too much crack does to you...

PVD is GOD !!!! (well almost...) smile.gif

actually the post was multipurposed. i was being sarcastic about the tunnel and baez and at the same time persuading those too feebleminded to get it to stay away from twilos. ooops i said twilos with an s again, someone shoot me!

------------------

deez nuts

Also on July 28th, Sean morales if gonna be there before Eddie comes on at around 3. Awsome Dj,I know him personaly. If you wanna come by and see him at TUNNEL on the 28th your more than welcome to. If you wanna catch him somewhere else hes at Music Factory in Brooklyn on Kings Hwy (between E. 13 and 14th)

Chronic Promo www.chronicpromo.8k.com