Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elements in Cancun???

Yeah get your shit here. I was talkin to some local vendors when I was there two years ago for Spring Break. They were telling us how a bunch of American college kids were still locked up in a jail for getting out of line. That was a full year late. Plus a guy I work with told me that he was locked up for punching a policia down there. They put him in a cell that had sand floors, rats, no water, and only one light buld hanging from a electric cord. He was shittin' his pants. Then left him there for about 8 hours till he sobered up. It was a good thing that he spoke Spanish. That was the only way they told him that he was going to get out. The policia don't speak English.

Play it safe and avoid the cops.

Hot Spots:

La Boom

Daddy O's

Coco Bongo

completely agree with everything said above. i didn't even bother to try to get any stuff down there. it seems to be they have a heavy american influence down there- that is, this whole "war on drugs" attitude. so, every bathroom you use, there are usually these huge signs that forbid drug use, if you are caught, blah blah blah. every night i came home to my hotel, i always saw the mexican cops giving american guys a rough time-beatdowns, gettin cuffed- you don't wanna fuck around down there, be careful!

so, i would bring stuff down. i had no bag check or anything when i entered into cancun during my spring break '98. in addition, mad people look for k down in mexico, but i heard the brown stuff they got down there is shit.

drink away, you got coronas at your disposal for $1 24/7. have fun. i liked dady-o's the best.. expect to see lots of kids experiencing the nightlife for the first time! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Awww, man. All I'm saying is be careful and get your shit here. I wish I would have known this board to ask questions when I went 2 years ago. Me and my friends were smokin' a J, thinking we were out of view only to find out there were cops watching us from behind trees when they sneaked up on us.

They confiscated $200 dollars from each of us or else we would have gotten locked up. Those bastards must have had a ball after that.

Just be safe out there.

Oh and go to La Boom. Best club out there. Have fun!!

Latina

If your looking for stuff down in Cancun try going to the Continental Villas Plaza Hotel. I was there during Spring Break and every SI/Bklyn kid that was there was looking to sell. I had at least 5 or 6 different room numbers to get stuff. Just be careful doing stuff in the clubs, especially La Boom they get out of hand unless you dont pay them off.

[This message has been edited by dp80 (edited 07-19-2000).]

yea, i would do what everyone else has been saying, But you really need to be careful,

A very good friend of ours got in a shit load of trouble down there 2 years ago for spring break, She was doing a bump in the bathroom at this club, and got caught on Camera!!! and they took all her money (800$)

and put her in a cell, with dirt floors and no bed, and she stayed there for 6 months!!

im not kidding, it took so long to get her out of there, now shes a complete NUT! it messed with her head, Be Careful