Clubplanet Nightlife Community

female dj's suck

sandra collins, mistress barbra , Dj Irene and space girl(not a dj, but an awesome producer & live act) ... These women rock ... and rock better then most male DJs ... I must say "female djs suck" is a stupid comment ... its a mans world, its hard for these djs to get the respect they deserve ...

Look will everybody just realize that the female dj thing is nonsense. DJ-ing is actually all about the female aura, two turn tables = two breasts, the record itself = the penis, the outer sleeve = the labia majora, the inner sleeve = the labia minora.

When women start DJ-ing they are going against the whole thing, SEX. DJ-ing is all about men trying to seduce women with great fucking records. Free their minds and their asses will follow.

What the hell is "muching of men"

If you mean mooching off men, you better had put an "lol" at the end of that.

By the way, please learn how to spell and form sentences. It's helpful out here in the world.

------------------

Din Da Da

Here's the deal:

For anyone to say "all ___'s ___" is a ridiculous statement from the start, because to generalize any group is unfair and absurd. If I'm not mistaken, Miss Sandra Collins rocks, so there goes that misbegotten theory.

Anyone who thinks that there can not and will not be a female DJ who can rock the house is a pathetically small minded person and I do feel sorry for their lack of brain power. They are in teh same school of thinking as the fools who thought there would never be female astronauts, police, athletes, politicians, voters, doctors, lawyers, and etc. It'll catch up to you...

A woman could be a superstar dj just as well as a man, but the industry hold the women down...I don't know what you people don't understand but a persons SEX has nothing to do with TALENT...

You've Got Me Fired Up

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com