Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u......

(*please no mockin!!!!*) but i've always been curious as to how people bring in drugs into clubs.. security always pats people down at the door. i know some clubs have their own personal dealers. but i always manage to find so many people w/ all kinds of drugs...just curious!

I tape the crack rocks to the underside of my nutsack...security doesn't like feeling nuts......only one problem, one time i sweated a lot and hadn't put the crack rocks in a baggie and it absorbed into my skin, i was friggin twitching like crazy...learned my lessen now i use a little baggie for those sweaty situations...

DJ Crack Rock

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Maxine,

You don't have to worry about sneaking drugs in anymore ... they just passed a law saying as long as you tell them what you got before entering it's O.k ... So you can bring in as much e,g,k,c,cid,dope & smoke in as want ... just tell the bouncer/doorman that you want to "register your drugs" and he'll take down what you have and give you your "drug user" braclet ...then your set to go ... wink.gif

Originally posted by thomaskm1:

I think we should all chill with the drug advice right now especially in light of the recent evetns @ twilo. Have some respect for a bit.

parish

Don't get me wrong I am very sorry that somebody had to die for people to realize that abusing drugs is lethal, but that doesn't mean that people will stop doing drugs. As tragic as the death was I believe that if you are carefull and apply some common sense you can still have fun and remain safe as well. Besides talking about drugs on a board such as this can only help people realize what they should watch out for the next time they decide to drop in a club.

My advise : Don't buy in a club !!! I know that there are some legit dealers but most of the bastards will try to sell some fake shit, if your lucky it won't kill you...just don't do it ! Buy from a good source and get a testing kit to make sure u stay safe.

PLUR

smile.gif

thanks for the info. i agree w/ trancenergy...i think it's better to bring in my own shit that i know is pure rather than taking my chances w/ random people...

frankie - i haven't heard of that new law...i'd expect the security to take your shit and/or throw you out..(please excuse my ignorance...i'm from up up upstate ny...our clubs are much different...but nyc's are by FAR the best!!!!)