Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is paris?

his/her name of preference is natalie, but factory makes her use paris for promotional purposes. so whoever calls her natalie get into good graces with here, she thinks they know her from back in the days and she digs that. keep this a secret though, if everyone starts dropping natalie on her she'll catch on. have fun.

------------------

deez nuts

Paris a.k.a The Door Nazi "It's A mAn, BabY" .... It(paris) loves white roses ... no joke... my boy goes there w/ sneakers and jeans and a hand full of white roses ... and he gets right in...

"StEaDy, PuTTing pEp iN yO StEp ..."

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 07-24-2000).]

what? first of all, paris does the door at sf. second, go ahead and play yourself...call her natalie! cuz if she doesn't know you, forget about having the pleasure of being patted down on your way in. third, wtf do you care about her ethnicity or gender? fourth, yes, she loves roses...as well as most other flowers, and perfume, and chocolates and other lil thoughtful gifts you'd give to an acquaintance. fifth, yes paris is a city in france. but it's also her name for your purposes.

paris doesn't ask personal questions of you so don't play yourself by getting up in her business. it's rude....just my opinion.

Guest crystalmethodny

You guys are jackasses.

Just go to SF, pay your money and have a good time. Let Paris do her job.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

that is some funny shit...

Call her Natalie, and watch her kick you off the line faster than a rabbit gets fucked.

Wow, that is pretty fast cuz I've been with a few rabbits.

Babs Bunny *wink *wink

Buster and Bugsget a lil jealous tho

To be honest, i dont have a problem with Paris, i cant stand her, and it has nothing to do with the fact that she works SF's door.

i new paris when she was a nobody. If you ask me, she still is,lol And i dont have a problem saying that to her face. First off, i dont like SF, i think JP is horrible, and the meat heads just make it all so much funner!! :P And i no she has a reputation to keep up, working the door, But you no she could be nice, this is not the 80"s early 90's anymore, People should be nice to the people coming into there club, And for all the people that want to kiss her ass, Please!!! have fun doing it, cause you would not see my face anywere near that shit!!

hahahaha!

*Muah*

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Alright people, here is the deal.....My boy is DATING, yes DATING Paris.....

1. SHE...isnt spanish, she is black.

2. If you call her Natalie, i can guarantee that you will not ever be returning to Factory.

3. She did have the full entire sex change, she is a full on woman, and beautiful might i add.

4. Dont try and kiss her ass...especially if you are a girl....cuz you will get an attitude......

peace

Guest crystalmethodny

Jaysea...

Soho? Email me! smile.gif

CrystalMethodny@aol.com

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

If you really want to get on her good side call her penisless, pennyless paris, then she will let you in for free, suck your cock until your nuts fire their load and then turn you over and fuck you up your arse with a 12" strap on.