Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing Friends

i'd love to meet all you partycats but i gotta go to twilo this and next friday, sick djs are gonna be comming. if you wanna hookup at twilos its cool, but its gotta be latenite, cuz its too crowded till 5. how bout an 8 am crackheads only meetup by the powerbar.

------------------

deez nuts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not do both?? we're going to Vinyl and Twilo on Friday night (and we're all tourists in NYC so you can hate us). please all wear large signs around your necks so I can spot you from 3 miles away (or large arrows pointing to your heads in the case of Twilo. so many people I won't be able to see the signs....) aiming for Vinyl around 1am, Twilo around 5am. are these hottubs on the roof worth checking out Saturday afternoon (Lulu's??)

Originally posted by p00h:

i'd love to meet all you partycats but i gotta go to twilo this and next friday, sick djs are gonna be comming. if you wanna hookup at twilos its cool, but its gotta be latenite, cuz its too crowded till 5. how bout an 8 am crackheads only meetup by the powerbar.

I'll be at Twilo this friday. Meetup sounds cool at the power bar.What a better way to meet up than on a Sasha & Diggers night smile.gif I'll be at the club when it opens and I'll leave when they kick my ass out. I'm just nutty that way tongue.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exit is definitely the place to be this fri. the group that sings "the umpa loompa song"

(how many bumps of k can you do) are gonna be there. call me to be on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A>

201-866-2431.it seems like a lot of exit promoters chat here but that's cool. i'm up to meeting new people as long as they're ready to party hard and try to keep up with me the whole night. see you at exit. bye

Oh WoW I guess every1 wants a meetup..

I have lots of friends but only some r willing to go clubbing. I don't really mind since I meet real cool people when I go clubbing anywayz.. I like to be able to walk around freely w/o worrying about my friends too.. so it's cool to alwayz go clubbing with a driver (haha), set up a meeting spot at a particular time and go party and meet people. It's the best =) =)

So where's the meet up?

I'm kinda bias too toward EXIT =P

Last time S & D performed I was there. Ofcourse it's expected that there would not be any room whatsoever to dance or breathe.. but it was just 2 much. So I'm skipping S & D friday at Twilo and hitting EXIT again... any1 gonna be there?

Tomochan

Any excuse to party is a good excuse! biggrin.gif

Come on people! Forget your lame friends lets all go out and have fun smile.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

with the choices of vinyl,twilo, and exit lets just weigh the options here...twilo just had a fatality, if u ask me this friday's s&d aint gonna be one of the best, remember wut happened to tunnel after someone died? vinyl well i cant say much cus ive never been there but from what i hear its a cool place with an older crowd, exit this friday has oompa loompa, supposed to be a preformance so u can expect a larger than usual crowd, also i went by there tues and all new promoters were gettin lists for just this friday..theres a lot of hype over this, so if u wanna go out and exit reality head over to exit...

Hmmm.....Exit huh?

Anyone out there that can convince me to go to Exit this friday? Last time i was there was for their grand opening. It was ok. Well....S&D or Oompa Lumpa...hmmmm... confused.gif

Well I already have bad memroies from the wizard of oz. Damn flying monkeys tongue.gif

If someone convinces me, I'll go cool.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Shadow chaser you're going....end of story...LoL wink.gif

Well I guess most everyone agrees to meet up at Exit....it should be cool cool.gif

As for Dlish....no I've never been to Cali but if you buy me a plane ticket I'll go... biggrin.gif

If anyone wants to be put on my Exit gues+list this Friday let me know!!! Caly needs some cash! biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

Virgo Gues+list

Exit Fridays

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~

Most of my friends don't club and those who do are always mad high and never finish the night with me. Went alone to Twilo last Friday and had a blast with the new friends I made, and closed the joint as usual. I'm always cool with goin' it alone, but still, it's always cool to have peeps to hook up with, so yeah, I say we all hook up - whoever's into it, anyway. I'll be outta town this weekend (camping - don't ask!) but would def b down for next weekend. How 'bout Vinyl on Friday? I haven't been there yet. Unless there's a rave or a bridge party... Anyway, cc me on the mails about this whoever's in charge... I think it's u C.

All for fun and fun for all,

Melissa

mbdewey@yahoo.com