Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need your help BLUEANGEL (PVD???)

g-money,

Unfortunately, all the PVD music I have are live sets that he spun all over the world. My bf gets them from his friends . . . all over the world. wink.gif

However, there is this one CD that came out about a year ago. Kinda old but gives you a good collection of his stuff. It's a 3 cd mix set (imported) - black cd cover with the letters PVD on it.

Good Luck!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

By Alvin Toffler.

the name of that album is like vorstrung spring technik or some shit like that (ha, gotta love my spelling of that!), it's 3 CDs.

this is just a compilation of songs he likes, b/c they are not club versions of songs.. just very very trancey. i love it, but people that expect to hear the shit he spins at clubs, you ain't gonna hear it on his albums. it has the popular trance tunes of 99.

7 ways is the same-- this one is all produced by him, with classic PVD tunes.. and same for 45 rpm...

SOOOO, if you like trance, buy them. they are really tight. if you are expecting club mixes, buy the singles of the PvD joints you like, it'll have the remixes. Like another way, for an angel, blah blah blah...

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Thanks BLUE, KITTY, and Co. Or to Blue should I say "Kam sa ham ni da!" (sp?) I'll look for that 3 cd set and meanwhile I can be content with listening to the random live PVD sets that are sometimes played via Winamp radio.

Kitty, is the inspiration for your name based on the Bust-a-groove character "Kitty-N?"

<<<peace>>>

by the way, i've seen some of PvD's older CDs on sale (used) along St. Mark's CD stores, so go CD hunting there..

i've seen a good amount of his CDs at tower records-- the one around lincoln center has a good selection- the albums and imports.

and nah, the name: if you don't feel the drop.. you pet the kitty... afro.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

LOL, Kitty, I hear ya! Here kitty, kitty. biggrin.gif

g-money, no prob. Happy Hunting.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

By Alvin Toffler.

I have the new PVD CD and I'm enjoying it alot but I was wondering what other CD's you would recommend of his. From the looks of it, you would probably recommend them all, but I'm looking for his best stuff! Thanks!