Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to Twilo tomorrow??

I find the VIP room is cool to just get a breather from the main room. Somwhere to hang out for a little while. Due to the mild summer conditions, it won't be as hot as it usually is in there. It can get extremely hot and uncomfortable in there when it's steamy outside.

what time do you guys think is the best time to get there friday?

I heard 11:30-12 is best, but i won't be able to make it that early so its between getting to the line at like 2:30 or waiting till around 4 in order to bypass most of the line.

also, have they ever closed doors completely later in the night for S&D?

Thanks

Liya, your best bet is to get there around 11:30pm...I'm not sure if you should even bother trying to wait at 2:30am. I talked to someone who got in line at like 2am last time - he didn't get in till 5am. So, if you have to come later, coming after about 5/5:30am will probably work.

Yeah, they usually spin later than 9, till 10am I think. However, they shut the doors at 7am, so make sure you're in by then. In my opinion, they spin the best stuff after 6am anyway.

I've heard that sometimes the door ppl are dicks toward single guys, just talk to the people next to you, and see if you can go in with them. The kids are usually very cool.

Yeah, keep an eye out for me...a 6' tall Indian dude wearing dark khaki cargoes with a black t-shirt (well, actually the shirt will probably come off once I start sweating buckets)...and most importantly I'll have green photon lights tied to the ends of glowstix. Just come up and say hi.

Peace,

Krish

dont go till 5 if you wanna avoid the crowd. the early sets are really mellow groovy, susio saves the cvrazy shit for latenite/early mornin, dependin on your perception. c u there if i can shake this illness frown.gif

------------------

deez nuts

Hey if I go to Twilo it's gonna be my first time there. Problem is the girl I was supossed to go with has sorta vanished. All I know is it's not my fault...anyhow...does anyone want to meet at Twilo? I've never met any of you and I think it'd be cool.

Let me know. Besides I have heard the tales of single guys being left out for awhile, so I guess I could use the company.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

I'm definately going to be there. Even if I go alone. Will I have trouble getting into Twilo if I'm alone? I heard that sometimes the bouncers are dicks about letting a guy by himself in the club. I'll probably get there around 1:30am.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)