Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE JUICEHEADS ARE COMMING! THE JUICEHEADS ARE COMMING!

if you're not into the crackhead scene just take a quick ride to AC and hit studio 6. very lovely place with nice young people having good old american fun.

Originally posted by nikilina:

i agree babylon blows, but my friend is an owner of the club so i have to do my friendly deed and show up sometimes...

i am over shampoo... and transit it too hot and cracked out for me on most nights.

the 5th element was suppose to open where gotham was, but shampoo stopped them, how i dont know... we need a new club around here.

------------------

deez nuts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by scramble360:

INSIDE AND OUT!!! ALOT OF INSIDE TOO!

OOPPS DID I SAY THAT!

His style will only increase by knowing me AT ALL...

The focal point will be at BOTH of us... Or actually ME, cause I'll be OUT DANCING you Mr. Scramble...

Everyone look for a hot blonde & a hottie guy rippin up the dancefloor at Tempts...

1:00 AM in front of the stage...

ACTUALLY I WILL BE THE ONE STANDING OVER THE FALLEN BLONDE,(WITH A SKIRT ON) VICTORIOUS, GOING HEY NICE PANTIES! ;-))

WAIT HONEY, THERES GONNA BE SOME DRAMA AT TEMPTS ON THE DANCEFLOOR, I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOUR HOT LITTLE ASS A LESSON..

SCRAMBLE WILL BE PICKING SPLINTERS OUT OF HIS SNEAKERS FROM RIPPIN THE DANCEFLOOR TO SHREDSS!!!

WERE IS ADDABOY WHEN YOU NEED HIM...

Originally posted by blondeee:

The focal point will be at BOTH of us... Or actually ME, cause I'll be OUT DANCING you Mr. Scramble...

Everyone look for a hot blonde & a hottie guy rippin up the dancefloor at Tempts...

I'll be sure to check that "hottie guy" out ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

ACTUALLY I WILL BE THE ONE STANDING OVER THE FALLEN BLONDE,(WITH A SKIRT ON) VICTORIOUS, GOING HEY NICE PANTIES! ;-))

WAIT HONEY, THERES GONNA BE SOME DRAMA AT TEMPTS ON THE DANCEFLOOR, I WILL HAVE TO TEACH YOUR HOT LITTLE ASS A LESSON..

SCRAMBLE WILL BE PICKING SPLINTERS OUT OF HIS SNEAKERS FROM RIPPIN THE DANCEFLOOR TO SHREDSS!!!

WERE IS ADDABOY WHEN YOU NEED HIM...

I don't wear skirts or panties. You live with me - you should know that. OOOOHHH sorry - don't want to cramp your style! He doesn't live with me... whoops!

No DRAMA - I can dance better than you WITHOUT the drama.

PEACE TO YOU & MWAHZZZZZZZz!

I KNOW I HATE THE "DENTAL FLOSS" TOO....

AS FAR AS DANCING BETTER, REMBER WHO GAVE YOU POINTERS MAMA!!!

AND IT WASN'T TOMATO CANS!

I don't wear skirts or panties. You live with me - you should know that. OOOOHHH sorry - don't want to cramp your style! He doesn't live with me... whoops!

No DRAMA - I can dance better than you WITHOUT the drama.

PEACE TO YOU & MWAHZZZZZZZz!

I KNOW I HATE THE "DENTAL FLOSS" TOO....

AS FAR AS DANCING BETTER, REMBER WHO GAVE YOU POINTERS MAMA!!!

AND IT WASN'T TOMATO CANS!

Oh thank you - O holy dancer of dancers...

You are my savior... Better not pass out again - or you are getting something permanent put on you... And remember - you don't want your STYLE cramped...

"this aint no beauty contest"

could have fooled me.......

OVER MY HEAD, WITH THAT ONE.

IS THAT SARCASM I HEAR??

O HOLY DANCER?

WHATEVER....PEACE OUT.

Oh thank you - O holy dancer of dancers...

You are my savior... Better not pass out again - or you are getting something permanent put on you... And remember - you don't want your STYLE cramped...

"this aint no beauty contest"

could have fooled me.......

LOL...you guys are too much...

My ssssiiieeeekkkk friend had 2 left feet on the beach on Sunday night right Blondeee ?

Yo Scramble360, guess who's qoute this is :"I sweat the way I dance, no, I really do".

See you guys Saturday.

Originally posted by muthaload:

If you are talking about Shampoo, and you probably are because that was the only thing going on I really didnt see all the cowboy hats and boots. I did see a lot of guys with no shirts, but that is normal.

no it wasnt shampoo it was Babylon... Shampoo was "Diva Delite" this saturday... It was Babylon's Anniversary party.... but i was missing the connection between the naked juicers and the party.....

Did I hear my name mentioned?? *grin*

Now, now kiddies!!! Scramble you Siiiieeekkkk. Blondeee you siiiieeeekkkkk. Gene you siiiieeeekkkkk too!!

Truth is none of you can dance! None of you flex, bop or bounce like the true dancers....the juice heads! Make some room kids here they come!!! Gotta love em! lol

"*yawn*

No, no you can't do that!

Oh move, I know him...yes I can!!!!"

Hey blondeee, what's that thing with the hands that Scramble can't do??

Scram, what's that a nordic track that girl is on?

Tired argument, you all and your JUICEHEADS (tomato can included) SUCK ASS!

Thank you.

xoxo,

addaboy

PS - As for Juiceheads and SF...I'm sorry, but am I not reading my club flyers properly, does SF advertise free Creatine or something...what brings all their puffy asses out in masses? Oh well, just watch out for TURF BURN...damn that hurts!

haha. what up addabitch!

i had some juicemonger rubb up against me and it felt like a fuckin cheese grater!!!

ouchhhh!

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Did I hear my name mentioned?? *grin*

Now, now kiddies!!! Scramble you Siiiieeekkkk. Blondeee you siiiieeeekkkkk. Gene you siiiieeeekkkkk too!!

Truth is none of you can dance! None of you flex, bop or bounce like the true dancers....the juice heads! Make some room kids here they come!!! Gotta love em! lol

"*yawn*

No, no you can't do that!

Oh move, I know him...yes I can!!!!"

Hey blondeee, what's that thing with the hands that Scramble can't do??

Scram, what's that a nordic track that girl is on?

Tired argument, you all and your JUICEHEADS (tomato can included) SUCK ASS!

Thank you.

xoxo,

addaboy

PS - As for Juiceheads and SF...I'm sorry, but am I not reading my club flyers properly, does SF advertise free Creatine or something...what brings all their puffy asses out in masses? Oh well, just watch out for TURF BURN...damn that hurts!

Juice Head: The word was created from "a-typical" locker room conversation in the mid 90s, which the nickname "JUICE" was used for Anabolic Steriods. "Ay, yo Vinny, you got the juice I ordered?" Hence, Juice Heads. Juice has become too popular a nickname, and users are scoffed at; therefore I predict the next phase, "Sauce Heads."

Either way...they're irritating. PS...look for my other post to come shortly.

Bobby

Originally posted by rally2000:

i have to admit - it's getting bad at SF!

I never thought i'd say that, but there are so many of them everywhere ... that's not necessarily a bad thing - variety is good, but why so many???

Rally

Denny Tsettos brought them...

No, seriously.

Denny has always catered to the "Bridge & Tunnel" and "Joizee Shore Crowd" at Temps for the past Godknowshowmany years. Upon taking residency at Exit, he brought both crowds together in one spot. Many true Jonnathan Peters fans spend their early evening at Exit, and head over for Peter's well know explosion of music around 4AM. The juice heads have simply followed. Some for the music, some for the transexual they've been trying to "hook up with" all night. Either way, SF has become an "In" club; and most Juicies are "In People." Fear not...they shall pass...and those who are in it for the love of music will remain.

1987 is a long way away, and the juiceheads are aging.

Love to all...

Bobby Zee

Listen People,

These Juice-heads have got to go....They need to stay at their Jersey clubs and stop migrating into the best city in the world. They like Metro, Abyss, Bunka, etc....they can have it....I myself are from jersey, but i hate the clubs here. They are whack, they close at like 3 in the morning, and its all snotty-ass juice heads and barbie dolls. They take their shirts off to show their muscle, they sweat all over you, and if you look at them hard, they swell up like an animal about to charge....they are just nasty....Keep it jersey muscle heads!!!!

Listen People,

These Juice-heads have got to go....They need to stay at their Jersey clubs and stop migrating into the best city in the world. They like Metro, Abyss, Bunka, etc....they can have it....I myself are from jersey, but i hate the clubs here. They are whack, they close at like 3 in the morning, and its all snotty-ass juice heads and barbie dolls. They take their shirts off to show their muscle, they sweat all over you, and if you look at them hard, they swell up like an animal about to charge....they are just nasty....Keep it jersey muscle heads!!!!

I can't HELP but sweat the way I dance... hehehahaha

Yo - the juicehead argument is OVER - I am admitting on the CLUBNYC board: THEY SUCK!!! OK - there I said it - I admit they suck AND tomato can sucks... OK, OK!!!

I LOVE MY NORDIC TRACK!!! Hey - that's how I got Gene going!!! hehe

See you guys at 1am at Tempts this Sun morning... We'll see who does the best nordic track and figure 8!!!

I so so so agree, it seems like tese people go to clubs to stand around,do ghb and be loud obnoxious assholes...not to mention have you ever seen even one juice head with even a little rythym and dance style, I think not! they go on the dance floor take up tooo much space, grind everyones skin around them from there rediculously sharp stubble, (hint a clipper works just fine, razors leave stubble) i thought someone put a cigarette out on my arm this past weekend at Factory!

Oh ya also whats the deal with the girls? why go to stand around and look pretty?? to me a hot girl is one in running pants and sneakers a sports bra, hair back sweat running down her face and ripping it up in a circle! thats hot a girl who isn't afraid to shake there ass like no tommorow, not some fake ass bimbo. I am not gonna riff on Joizee but all said and done most of these people are from NJ. Do they pass out roids in highschool with your report cards??

one more thing why do juice anyhow? if you worked out hard and ate right you can have a great body too, most people are just lazy, i would rather look the way i do, lean and muscular with clear BACK skin, then be all jacked up and pimples the size of Baltimore.

p.s. i know i am rambling but, a tip for juice heads, and there like:

1: you step on someone apologize!

2: if there are dancers in a circle DONOT just barge inot it and ruin someones groove, you may find yourself on the recieving end of a haymaker, and your bloated ass will be on the floor looking up wondering how a thin 180 kid is standing over you going "YOU GOT KNOCKEDDDD THE FUCCKKK OUTTT!!!"

(the bigger they are the harder they fall)

scramblicious is pissed....

Originally posted by nycklubchic:

Listen People,

wow - Scramble! All i can say to that is WORD!

too many of them - taking up too much space at SF - ruining the whole dancing scene on the floor ... fucking up the circles! smile.gif

Walking around like they're God's gift ...

Rally