Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clean Energy

Hey, who has the best suggestion for stuff to keep your energy up which is not of the heavy variety??? For when you choose to party clean....

I use ginseng but it's not always enough. I've heard xenadrine...what else??

And what is in Red Bull anyway?

Xenadrine is good during the day but dont even try mixing it w/ anything else - it just gives u energy and gets you out of lazy slumps....I take one before I go jogging and then it lasts for about 4 hours...

Anyway take 5htp at night, it helps to restore seretonin -- do some research online about it, pretty interesting. I just take one every night i do "something else" And soemtimes in the morning too.

There used to be this stuff RENUTRIENT and it was like a legal version (SAFER) of ghb, but people were mixing and abusing it so they just stopped making it. Blue nitro, VErve, all that stuff you can get online are the same stuff but you have to take like a CAPFUL -- not over do it.

smile.gif

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

MissDiva19@aol.com

All Red Bull is is a highly caffinated sweet drink that's great to mix with Vodka. You'll be drunk, but with lots of energy. And I really wouldn't recommend Xenadrine in large amounts or to mix w/ alcohol. Know what you're taking before you start mixing shit. Xenadrine works with thermogenics, which basically is a mix of caffiene, asprin, and epherdine (sp). BAD for the heart when mixed with alcohol. Sorry I can't suggest anything, just trying to warn you...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Xenadrine is good for about 2 weeks and then your body starts to get immune to it. The best thing to do with it is to go on and off it.

I advise you not to tak Thermadrine. It is not good for you.(None of these things are)A close friend of mine is seeing a cardioligist because of it. He has a problem with his heart now, and he wasnt even taking a lot of it.

Hydroxy cuts are pretty good but they all contain the same shit so you just gotta be carefull..

You will laugh but the best thing that gives me a fuckin huge pick me up is a big cup of Espresso....Try it, youll be wired!

------------------

"There's a litle black spot on the sun today"

Magz&A-luv1998

MissDiva - all of that stuff is illegal now. In fact, and product containing furodihydrone, the active ingredient, is illegal. All that stuff is is GB, and GHB precursor that turns into GHB when your body digests it. It will make you fall out just like GHB, so only take it if you know what you're doing. If not taken with e, it makes you feel drunk and puts you to sleep, so I don't think this is what you are looking for. Be careful kid...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

i used to take like 3 xanadrines but the problem with them are they are thermogenics therefore you sweat like its 150 degrees even if its in a 50 degree room. plus using them and dancing makes you sweat more and dehydrates you, not too good.

red bulls are good for the pick up, or i do this, have one carbo force drink (it taste kinda nasty, but its like 100 grams of carb(energy)) then pop 2 UP YOUR GAS, these can be found in any gnc they are caffeine and ephridrine without the aspirin so your temparature doesn't go too high. try them this shit keeps me dancing for hours nonstop and i can drink on them to without any side effect, although one down side is you will probably need to smoke a blunt afterwards to fall asleep or go home and do 4million pushups...

frix,

redbull in my opinion is the best remedy for party exhaustion. it's the best thing for those late nights at twilo. it has caffine to wake you up and give you energy, but it also has vitamins and amino acids that help replenish what you have used up from partying all night. vodka and redbull is the way too go.

cool.gif

Originally posted by DJMAGZ:

Xenadrine is good for about 2 weeks and then your body starts to get immune to it. The best thing to do with it is to go on and off it.

thats when you take it overboard

and pop 4 at a time

listen up people

xenidrine is extremly bad for your liver

--just do cocaine it's probably the safest thing

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

If anyone is interested in a really great product that will keep you going during the off nights, reply to me if interested.

It's a product by Twinlab that's only available via a rep. A friend of mine reps for them. Reply with your e-mail if interested and I'll give you the additional information.

I've been using it for some time now and it's way better than all of the commercial rip fuel, ephedrine crap that's out there, minus the nasty tweaked out side effect.

Peace

Sinthetik

regualr exercise and a proper diet....

go a long way for energy.

As weird as it sounds, eating during the night helps as well.

I can't count how many weird looks I've gotten munching on a blueberry muffin in the power bar.

Also, try to outthink the fatigue, mind over matter!

I always take Ripped Fuel when I go out. The best is to take 2 before going in, and then keep 2 to take later in the club if you start to wind down. For attaining additional endurance, I find the ephedrine/caffeine combination equals the nonlegal stuff in effectiveness. The one bad side effect of Ripped Fuel is that since it is a diuretic, it will really make you need to pee. Make sure you go to the bathroom before you go out if you are going to take it. A long line in the bathroom can be catastrophic otherwise.

I always take Ripped Fuel when I go out. The best is to take 2 before going in, and then keep 2 to take later in the club if you start to wind down. For attaining additional endurance, I find the ephedrine/caffeine combination equals the nonlegal stuff in effectiveness. The one bad side effect of Ripped Fuel is that since it is a diuretic, it will really make you need to pee. Make sure you go to the bathroom before you go out if you are going to take it. A long line in the bathroom can be catastrophic otherwise.

I heard that Red Bull has some ingredient that was extracted from a bull's testicles...Thats what gives you all that energy. I am probably wrong and heard bad info, but could that be true?

Also I agree with plenty of food and rest beforehand is the best way to last the night. I can go all night without anything till about 7 in the morn. My friend on the other hand takes naps in the club while I'm partying away!!!

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!

Guest ally

Originally posted by sinthetik:

If anyone is interested in a really great product that will keep you going during the off nights, reply to me if interested.

It's a product by Twinlab that's only available via a rep. A friend of mine reps for them. Reply with your e-mail if interested and I'll give you the additional information.

I've been using it for some time now and it's way better than all of the commercial rip fuel, ephedrine crap that's out there, minus the nasty tweaked out side effect.

Peace

Sinthetik

NO WAY!!! Hello there! You're probably like, "Who's this?" It's your Paul Oakenfold (Roseland, 2 weeks ago) friends! Hint, Bluelighter. How are you? How is Cha Cha? I hope you guys are doing good!!! Just wanna tell ya what a big hit your lights have turned into with our friends, lol! Hope to see you soon...you guys are great peeps!!!

smile.gif Ally

"Red Bull contains taurine, glucoronolactone, and caffeine as well as important vitamins and carbohydrates - for more information about the ingredients click here . This unique composition of ingredients has the following effects:

increased physical endurance

improved reaction speed and concentration "

from the redbull website. http:\\www.redbull.com

(To MissDiva especially smile.gif Renewtrient was (and is) GHB...yes, you can still find Verve online, but if you just take GHB (or any knock-off), it will actually put you to sleep. However, if you take a shot of G when you start coming down from pills, it will re-generate and amplify your high...I've had some insane rolls on the combo, but you must be careful...there's a thin line between the right amount of G and too much...which can knock you unconscious. To answer the question, I prefer Ripped Force (the drink), because a liquid gets in your system quicker and stronger then a fat burner pill that your body has to break down.