Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ hello to the board ~

What's up with the hostility. It was just a goof to let the newbie see some old things. I mean I can see if it was someone like the_greatest or one of those other pricks you would have an attitude with. Why would you throw an attitude with a stupid little post. As far as being a CNYC loser I don't think so. Deeper forum is all about SF and JP at least here people have different things to chat about. I'm not comin up rude - I just don't understand the problem.

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by nineeyes:

LMAO

so djchris, what does it mean to be supergreg certified? and does that mean all boarders sitting behind their screen are adorned in a bright orange jumpsuits and have grown a V-shaped brow? tongue.gif

Jumpsuits and Uni-brows, if you don't have them...get them! It's mandatory. Supergreg is our leader because he keeps NYC fresh. ROTFLMAO!!

Welcome aboard. What kind of work did you do before joining? I use past tense because you won't be doing it anymore!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

Jumpsuits and Uni-brows, if you don't have them...get them! It's mandatory. Supergreg is our leader because he keeps NYC fresh. ROTFLMAO!!

Welcome aboard. What kind of work did you do before joining? I use past tense because you won't be doing it anymore!

hi cathyo. i was a strategic planner for a brand consulting firm in nyc. wink.gif

got to do a lot of creative work also. lots of fun and very challenging but i want more. so, i have since decided to become a doctor. am currently applying to medical school.

hehe... won't be telling medical boards about my dance & music addiction.