Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what girls like in a guy...

hush

so the question before was what guys like in girls-chubby or thin....

well

what do girls prefer in guys? muscular or is a little soft with a possible belly ok? how about not any extra weight at all, just skinny....tattoos? hair like...what?

equally curious...

<< MY choice of a man would be into workingout, eats the pussy, HAS a JOB,trust worthly which is pretty hard to find I do luv my italian men though. >>

send a pm to msoprano13. biggrin.gif

lol

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Oh come on ladies.... it's got to be more than that....

If it's just what's up so far... might as well just play pin the tail on the piece of ass and just grab up a guy random.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-01-2000).]

def has to be tall.. 6'0 or taller

brown eyese are a MUST...

nice body, i'm a chest girl... i think a guy with a nicely cut chest is the sexy thing in the world! a little belly is ok... nothing that hangs over the underwear though. (my ex had like a 90 pack, kinda annoyed me that his wasit was the same size as mine, he was anal about it... i want my man to eat pizza!! not power bars!) nice butt for me to grab on! HONEST! TRUST WORTHY! not controlling!! and not a hairy beast!

Guest ravegirl

ohmygod- I LOVE TATTOOS!!!!!! mmmmmmm such a turn on...

yummy

wink.gif

oh on a solid body of course- the guy doesn't have to be all big and muscular of course (i don't like that) just in shape- i take care of my body i like a guy who does the same-

smile.gif

To answer your question about the hair in guys issure:

Well, if the guy is older, like 25 and

starting to lose his hair---

USE ROGIAN!! Get an hair trasplant!

Something!

'nuff said.

In my likes of guys, guys - DON'T shave off that hair! You make me think that you are bald or hiding that bald spot. Why do guys like shaving off their hair?

Getting my first tattoo on Monday..... still haven't decided exactly what, but probably some Japanese kanji around the nape of my neck. I was gonna try it on the lower back, but a friend of mine said that wasn't really a guy thing as much as it is a girl thing.

Tattoos kick ass on women. I just like touching them..... sort of like a Scratch-n-Sniff book. :P

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

not too skinny and not too big.

The most important thing is that they go down and they do it well. After that I guess a brain that can engage in intelligent conversation comes as a distant second.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I am shallow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I have 2 tattoos. One on my chest, kanji symbol for truth (opened up a lot of bad jokes i.e. "gotta get the truth off your chest" haha. One on my ankle, a celtic trinity knot.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.