Clubplanet Nightlife Community

creepy..... (ghosts')

I've had some weird experiences. I saw something once in the same area that a kid in my town got hit by a train and the girl I was with saw it too. At first neither of us said anything because we thought we were crazy but when we realized we had both seen it it got creepy. I've also had some crazy shit happen with a ouija board on the battlefield in Gettysburg.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

I was tripping on DXM, which is very nice when taken outside and w/out E, and I was walking down a path to the river at dusk when both my friend (also on DXM) and I saw this complete siluette of a lady walking a dog about 25-50 yards off the path, in the field. they walked for a while, got to the river, and vanished. DXM is not a hallunicagen, and only makes lights bounce slightly at doses much higher than we did that night, so i consider it more a ghost than a hallucination.

Nope...

• never seen a ghost, UFO, ET, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Sandman, Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis, Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer, or anything else of that nature.

• No floating objects, flying things that shouldn't be able to fly, people with super powers, telekinetics, mind-readers, pyrokinetics, or stuff like that.

• Never won the lotto either.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-02-2000).]

Originally posted by calvinlicious:

woha thats nuts. was it a figure of the boy or what?

Honestly I don't know. I was driving so we only saw it for a second. It was under the train tressel where the kid got hit. It wasn't very clear. What the hell was that Arnold Schwartzenegger movie with that thing that was invisible but it distorted what it was moving through so you could actually see it? That's kind of what it was like. Not so much as a figure, but a something.

BTW, my penis is bigger than yours tongue.gifsmile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by cathyo:

Honestly I don't know. I was driving so we only saw it for a second. It was under the train tressel where the kid got hit. It wasn't very clear. What the hell was that Arnold Schwartzenegger movie with that thing that was invisible but it distorted what it was moving through so you could actually see it? That's kind of what it was like. Not so much as a figure, but a something.

BTW, my penis is bigger than yours tongue.gifsmile.gif

It was Predator, one of Schwarzenegger's best movies... cool.gif

------------------

"You take a chance when you get up in the morning, cross the street, or stick your face in a fan..." spin.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

i have never seen a form or figure but manifestations are another story. we have one at my dungeon and she turns the lights and water faucets on and off repeatedly. spooks me out but im guessing she was there way before me and i just gotta deal with it.

last week I fired 4 shots with a 44 mag. into the hallway because I thought I saw someone there.

now that I got your attention, that was not true...

although on ecstacy I use to see the shawdow people behind me all the time...

you know that paranoia of someone behind you constantly looking over your shoulder

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro... docmorph.gif

The town I used to live in in NJ Port Monmouth, there was an old house called The Spy House, it was used during the revolutionary war by either the americans or british. I forget exactly well anyhow I saw several ghosts there, no i was on any drugs. there were several: a little boy name peter, a woman about 25 or so in a white wedding dress and an old woman. at first i thought i was seeing things, but the woman who was the caretaker of the house told me about the ghosts after i described them too her.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....