Clubplanet Nightlife Community

over 25..........we need to get together!!!!!

Since I didn't think there was anyone over 25 here.......we should get together have a little party of our own....... under 25 can join but i'd love to see if we all can hook up and party face.......interested? let's make some plans.....send in the ideas...... Place somewhere in NYC..............

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, alot of peeps on this board r over 25. I don't like to discriminate against the youngsters, tho... And all of the boys I date are under 25! Hmmm.... neways, I'm always down for a meetup. The last one at Liquids went really well, and i should be there again this week (I always go to Dave Sigmunds parties) if anyone wants to hooksitup...

Hugs all,

Melissa

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Actually, alot of peeps on this board r over 25. I don't like to discriminate against the youngsters, tho... And all of the boys I date are under 25! Hmmm.... neways, I'm always down for a meetup. The last one at Liquids went really well, and i should be there again this week (I always go to Dave Sigmunds parties) if anyone wants to hooksitup...

Hugs all,

Melissa

Reeeaaally? I'm 24 going on 18...hehe... aniwink.gif

------------------

web.gif I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

yeah. it would be cool. i am only free on wednesdays, thursdays, mondays and saturdays...not picky on the place. i have to log off now because i am on my way to spa to listen to a friend spin my fav house...(eeeh. see my post that no one replied to-lol.) but i will check in or can recieve email at hush@escapeartist.com. bye.

i am not against anyone younger i'm all for under 25........ the young ones are sweet for some reason I attract guys that are 22 23...... even that yummy one think his name was chris I met 2 weeks ago at limelight with the green glowsticks he said he knew me from roxy.... hope he reads these... i'd LOVE to see him again...........gtg

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

That message was fer shadowchaser, btw....

Me? nope....sorry hun, not the one. I haven't been to soundfactory in years and don't plan on going back. Oh yeah, we haven't met.....not yet...hehe just kiddin'. smile.gif

p.s.- I just a saw really freaky and twisted movie on IFC and thank god I wasn't trippin balls watching it. tongue.gif

------------------

web.gif I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 08-23-2000).]

yay! i'm 32 going on 12 and i'd love to hang!!! i'm going to be in the hamptons this weekend and next but would definitely like to meet some new people to party with.... the more the merrier!!! i was beginning to think that the club crowd retired after 25, but since finding this board i realize that it's just not true!! i made a really good friend (for life) from one of these sites and we have a blast together. i'm hoping to meet more friends like her since all of my old friends have taken the "traditional" route and married themselves off and had kids (eeekkkk, scary to me...) we usually go to exit on a sat. pm, and tried vinyl for the first time this past friday, but everyone knows what happened there. hope to hear from you all!!! smile.gif

yo GOTTI, even the "TEFFLON DON" was shot down for yapping his mouth to much so y dont you curb yours b4 one of these nice ladies do it for you....you got something to say say it, but have and asshole don't be one!!!

.....eaRriNGs.....

ps a meet up is always fun!!!

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

Im 27...you guys should come to vinyl on friday!, crowd is so much more mature then many of the other places, and theres a nice sized back room (besides the vip) thats nice and quiet. Great place to chill.. smile.gif

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl