Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It was great meeting everyone

Really had a great time last night,sorry I got to the bar/restaurant so late,but I had fun chatting with Blueangel and the rest of the crew at Liquids.I will try my best to make it out to Twilo tonite,if not then next Friday for PVD.

Peace

------------------

Anthony

I was at Liquids last night as well.... met up with Crommy and Mr. Nice, and I heard that Blue and a few others were there, but I was too happy dancing away in the little alcove by the pay phone...... smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey gang,

A pleasure meeting all of you, and some of you again.

Angel - I must have missed you guys/gals by a little bit. Liquids ended up being pretty slamming, stayed there until 1:30 with my friend, then crashed. *yawn* By the way, I stopped by Antarctica last night (ironically) to meet a friend real quick, it was rather trendy! I think it goes butch later on in the night, or on weekends.

Hmm, going to be an interesting day for me...

-Crystal "Chosing a path" Method

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Can we say . . . . "Never gonna drink again?" as-green.gif

I am so hung over it's not even funny!! I feel so sick! SG!!! What was that shot you got for us??

ANYWAY, it was really great meeting all of you.

Anthony, you're a sweet babe! I hope you make it to Carl Cox tonight!! wink.gif

SG, you're such a cutie!! I still think you're the perfect SEX IN THE CITY gal! biggrin.gif

JDog, I'll be seeing YOU tonight, babe! Rolling this time, NOT drinking!! OH, and you're a sweet babe TOO! biggrin.gif

Jimjivin, I STILL can't believe you're a girl! hehe. I'll be seeing you tonight babe, dancing the night away! And say hi to your friend too. Is he coming as well?

CM, hopefully I'll get a chance to see that head of yours. We left Liquid about 30-40 minutes after I called you. I drank WAY too much. Not doing too well this morning. I kinda crawled in. tongue.gif It was GREAT seeing you again, sweetie. I'll be seeing you tonight!! Until then . . .

To all the others I really didn't get a chance to talk to . . .

hershey.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Oh you guys were all soooo cute.

I think we all agree Yvette should be a supermodel... you would kick Niomi's ass anyday.

Hope to see you guys real soon..Maybe even tonight.

Blue smile.gif did you ever make it to work today? We had BLACHOUSE shots.. I have no idea what's in it. I was even dizzy when i woke up this morning from that one f***'in shot.. it wiped me out completely... (hahah Sorry)

and for the rest of you I may forget a couple.. Anthony jdog and Crystal and hmm.. oh I hope I didn't forget anyone.. oh yeah Parish.. pleasure meeting you all..

Woooaaahhhh!! What a hangover I nursed today!! tongue.gif

I'm all good now!! Ready for Carl Cox!! Woo! HOo!!

Jami, baby! I was telling Senim that she reminds me of the girl, the sweet one that's always trying to meet Mr. Right. Her persona remind me of her cause she's so cute and funny in a sincere way. You know?

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

I definitely had fun hanging with you guys. Sorry I left so early!!! We must do it again!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

OK I will try to keep my comments short...

CM,

Sorry to hear about your situation...I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully we can hang out sometime again, minus any issues so you can totally enjoy yourself w/o worries.

Blue,

You are maaaadddd cool and funny too! And again, congrats Auntie! And yes I know my handle sounds like I could be a guy but its too much work to re-establish myself here minus the drama of imposters and weirdos...But either way I proved you wrong...HA HA HA!

Anthony,

You are a very nice guy and I still swear I saw you somewhere before (Vinyl anyone???)

Sg,

You are too cute! Props to you for putting this all together. We should definitely hang out sometime soon again! Thanks for the Supermodel compliment! *blushing* smile.gif

Jdogg,

That Red Bull and Vodka was VERY interesting...Thanks for sharing! and thanks for the info about Upstate. Too much to do, so little time! Hopefully I will see you tearing up the dancefloor tonight.

Parish,

I didn't get to talk to you for too long but you seem like cool peeps.

Apologies to anyone I left out (darn that memory of mine again!). Again SG, great idea!

BTW - Blue...Which character did you think Sg would fit in Sex in the City?

Ciao all till tonight!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Chi tace acconsente. lookout.gif

its sinem ! frown.gif

I was at a h0use party last night.. ?(if y0u even want t0 call it that) thinking we were all g0ing t0 Twil0 and I was excited.. (t0 see y0u all there!!! smile.gif) s0 anyway... we said we w0uld chill at this party f0r a while and then get 0ur gr00ve 0n.. but as the night progressed the gr0up got smaller and smaller... And then finally they decieded 0n n0t g0ing.. the plans changed from twilo to Vynl then back to Twilo and I just hate it when people can make up there minds.. I ended up going home and sleeping... I was sooo pissed.. then soemone calls me at like 6am I was sleeping I have no clue who I was talking to but all I remember is then saying they are finally going to TWILO... I was like yeah! What ever.

Did you guys have fun??? FIll me in on the details.

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

its sinem ! frown.gif

I was at a h0use party last night.. ?(if y0u even want t0 call it that) thinking we were all g0ing t0 Twil0 and I was excited.. (t0 see y0u all there!!! smile.gif) s0 anyway... we said we w0uld chill at this party f0r a while and then get 0ur gr00ve 0n.. but as the night progressed the gr0up got smaller and smaller... And then finally they decieded 0n n0t g0ing.. the plans changed from twilo to Vynl then back to Twilo and I just hate it when people can make up there minds.. I ended up going home and sleeping... I was sooo pissed.. then soemone calls me at like 6am I was sleeping I have no clue who I was talking to but all I remember is then saying they are finally going to TWILO... I was like yeah! What ever.

Did you guys have fun??? FIll me in on the details.

Sometimes people need a helping hand sgbrooklyn..

ie:

"Alright everyone we're going to bounce to Twilo at {place desired time here}. You'll know it's {place desired time here} when I'm pushing you out the door"

hehe...

FIRE AND LIGHTENING!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Hey all:

It was nice running into you guys. Sorry I didnt stay and chat longer. I ended up meeting some friends including vejita and mr. nice and hanging by the spot by the pay phone for most of the night.

I'll be looking for you guys at Twilo for PVD next Friday and Gatecrasher at Limelight on Sat.

my gf and i will be at twilo this friday and gatecrasher saturday too. a meetup should definetly take place. Casey, your doin both this week right? i betta get the g13 ready for those cannons biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."