Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO HAS THE BEST MAIN DANCE FLOOR

twilos dancefloor is by far the best that ive seen. its the only dancefloor- everyone in the club is getting really into the music and bouncing around together- especially after hours when the music gets amazing...last PVD i was standing on stage looking out over the crowd it was one of the phatest experiences i ever had.

twilos dancefloor is by far the best that ive seen. its the only dancefloor- everyone in the club is getting really into the music and bouncing around together- especially after hours when the music gets amazing...last PVD i was standing on stage looking out over the crowd it was one of the phatest experiences i ever had.

Ironically the funnest(is that even a word?) dance floor I've been on was at Mannequin's in Downtown Disney...yes I know Disney...but it's a circular, revolving floor, and there's a stage, and the booth is above you. The music was surpisingly awesome, hard tech/trance. If you're fucked up it's eithe amazing or you could get mad sick!!

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

i'd have to agree that the vibe on twilo's main dance floor is the best. every one is just so into the music that it's very inspiring and gets you hyped. i also like the the vibe in the vip room at twilo, which has a little bit of a lounge feel, but the energy is also really good too.

cool.gif

Definitely Palladium (still breaks my heart)

But Twilo would have to win...open and the best sound.

Roxy is great to "get lost in" when you have to, but for some reason, just hate that place.

Anyone else have a club that they go to, but never ever have a good time there? Wait, I think that just sparked a post...

addaboy