Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Afro, 1 Pink Pick, and a whole lotta licks (Hamptons Review)

Hey peeps. Here's my hamptons review for all those curious.

The last time I was in the Hamptons I had a horrible time cause 90% of the people there are losers. So I decided to make a mockery of the whole weekend.

The first step in making a jack-ass out of yourself the entire weekend is to "fro" your hair out. (Please note: that I have extremely curly hair and when "fro'd" out, it looks like my mom had an affair in 1977 with our black milk man).

Anyhow, step number two is to cook the multiple licks your co-horts have brought up and further engage in sniffles.

Step number three.... buy a pink pic to stick in your hair while trying to still look cool.

Step number four.... smoke continuously throughout the weekend, binge drink, drop more bombs then Nixon did in Nam, and run out K by Sunday morning.

Clubs included...CPI's Friday night....Blew.

Brazil Saturday Night.... A to Z ripped shit up. Stretch Armstrong signed my pick. Hot girlie girls everywhere.

Life SUnday night... Awsome night. Hex Hector was good. Hot girlie girls everywhere.

All in all,

1. THe Hamptons or any other place similar, is much more fun when trying to look stupid and just have fun with your friends.

2. I look good with an afro and a pick.

3. Hot girlie girls like going to the Hamptons

4. Stretch Armstrong is white. (For all yall non hip hop fans; he's the best DJ)

5. K works

6. It was cool seeing Jase again. He knows how to throw parties.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

Guest crystalmethodny

Damn son...

As long as you turned it into a fun weekend, that's all that counts.

Thanks for the review, enjoyed reading it.

"On... to the next episode."

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

you should have went to CPI sat nite for Ojeda - he was on point all night! CPI and the Hamptons has gone down hill a bit but this sat was very good ... almost like the old days - lol

that's the only place i really go out to - the rest of the time is house time chilling by the pool ... nothing else is worth it any more except maybe Neptunes

peace

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:

Hey peeps. Here's my hamptons review for all those curious.

The last time I was in the Hamptons I had a horrible time cause 90% of the people there are losers. So I decided to make a mockery of the whole weekend.

The first step in making a jack-ass out of yourself the entire weekend is to "fro" your hair out. (Please note: that I have extremely curly hair and when "fro'd" out, it looks like my mom had an affair in 1977 with our black milk man).

Anyhow, step number two is to cook the multiple licks your co-horts have brought up and further engage in sniffles.

Step number three.... buy a pink pic to stick in your hair while trying to still look cool.

Step number four.... smoke continuously throughout the weekend, binge drink, drop more bombs then Nixon did in Nam, and run out K by Sunday morning.

Clubs included...CPI's Friday night....Blew.

Brazil Saturday Night.... A to Z ripped shit up. Stretch Armstrong signed my pick. Hot girlie girls everywhere.

Life SUnday night... Awsome night. Hex Hector was good. Hot girlie girls everywhere.

All in all,

1. THe Hamptons or any other place similar, is much more fun when trying to look stupid and just have fun with your friends.

2. I look good with an afro and a pick.

3. Hot girlie girls like going to the Hamptons

4. Stretch Armstrong is white. (For all yall non hip hop fans; he's the best DJ)

5. K works

6. It was cool seeing Jase again. He knows how to throw parties.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

WORD

K does work

I think it can brighten up any party.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Wish I could have seen the afro