Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY ASS HURTS . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by artful:

Nope, not I, but my ass hurts too whenever I'm at work and I gotta sit in the fucking chair for eight hours!!!!!!!!

I never had that problem until I started clubbing and dropping. I lost 30 lbs and apparently all the extra cushioning back there. Now just about evey day when I leave work my butt is killing me from sitting on it too long!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Try going to a movie and your butt falls asleep from sitting on the seat for 2 hours in the same position. Especially when it's a good movie and you are sitting for real in the same ass position the whole time. Ouch. You will see me doing some exercise legs stuff after the movie. lol

eggmok, still up to the old antics? smile.gif

i also love trying to sit in a chair when your ass hurts; you have to position your arms correctly so that you can lower yourself down to your chair. then you have to wiggle around a bit so you can balance. wonderful.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Grr. Some exercise bikes suck..... the seat's made so that approximately one square inch of yer collective ass can fit on it, and it puts so much pressure on it that you end up bruising.

And no, I'm not a fatass. =D

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."