Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why will some of you....

Guest crystalmethodny

Its just not my scene.

Some cool peeps hang out there, however, which I'll go visit from time to time.

Phoenix, Arianna, Dmitry, Rally, Addaboy, etc...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

The only thing that'll make me go back to SF is if one of my favorite DJs play there. No other reason . . . just not my scene either.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

By the way, I know there are a lot of hardcore SF fans here (and same applies to Twilo, Vinyl, etc). So before any of you get offended: note that being a fan so hardcore that you cannot take any criticism is just plain silly. Besides, diversity is key to enjoying everything. So don't get upset if SF gets ripped up in this thread.

Not my scene either. There are a lot of cool people who go there and I love that there is a regular following of people with their own scene, its positive for the scene as a whole dispite the competition aspect of it. The music isn't where I am at now either and JP can rock it when he wants. But what really turned me off about that place was peoples total disregard for themselves and others esp. woman. I know that can be true everywhere but everytime I've gone there, it has gone well beyond your normal meatmarket displays of affection. People grabbing my girls ass while we're walking together with hands in check, grabbing whatever comes by, all that shit I think is a little barbaric and is always the case when I am there. I am as guilty as the next guy with that stuff but I guess I've grown up a bit and don't want to be around that.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

I agree-I dislike the vibe

Too many crack heads and shady people.

I have been there just walking around and everyone looks at you like they want something from you. I you even look at a woman she asumes that your jelous of her.

It is silly to me-I'd rather stay home & chill with good (real) friends.

Last time I was there (Sat nite) I was with my ex and a ton of guys were so rude to her.

Some asshole tried to get into a fight with me. Never had those types of problems at Twilo, Vinyl, CPI, etc.

JP was good the few times I was there but nothing special. (My opinion)

Peace - Chick

Originally posted by tranza:

I like zombies..

I love to watch the 250lb 6'5 kids try to walk up the stairs.. It's hysterical..

Hehehehe...that is funny. biggrin.gif

It was cool back in the day, not anymore, scene changed, don't feel the vibes anymore.

------------------

"I'm going to take my time, I have all the time in the world, to make you mine, it's written in the stars above..." - Depeche Mode

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I was a major factoryhead in 98'...when JP used to bombard us with hours of the most incredible techno imports I have ever heard...I still have tapes from back then and I almost get a tear in my eye when I take em out...

He doesn't play that anymore..therefore I probably will not go again. If I was going with a big group of fun people, then I would consider going just for the hell of it..but its highly unlikely...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by bre5379:

I went there last weekend. It was really good. JP was awesome. But there are alot of zombies walking around. That is the only bad thing.

Was that a Friday or a Saturday?

I've been there twice on Fridays in recent memory, both times they had that stupid show at about 2 or 3, and that seemed to have been the deciding point for the drunk obnoxious people to leave. Afterwards the only people left were those on drugs, and... well, I always find them kind of fun. As long as they don't heave near me from too much K.

Originally posted by Jilly:

I was a major factoryhead in 98'...when JP used to bombard us with hours of the most incredible techno imports I have ever heard...I still have tapes from back then and I almost get a tear in my eye when I take em out...

He doesn't play that anymore..therefore I probably will not go again. If I was going with a big group of fun people, then I would consider going just for the hell of it..but its highly unlikely...

-J

My thoughts exactly.

Blaze

It all ahs to do with the scene for me. I hate being in a club where practically everyone is cracked out. Its not for me. Seeing people like that brings my high down ya know. Id rather be in a place that has a good vibe. Where people LOOK alive ya know...

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

hehehe...does anyone besides me remember when JP was on KTU...and dangerous dave would totally ruin it by saying "ON FIRE!!!!" every 5 mins....

Although..he once did give my sis and I a huge shout-out on the air..as we were driving to factory..was soooo funny...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

-J

I agree with Jilly 100% on the above statement!!Whats up girl??..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Because it sucks sooo hard that it BLOWS!!!

Not to mention the crowd, the music (why go out to listen to pots and pans), no type of vibe, juiceheads from hell, lame setup, dirty restrooms, too dark (oh, thats so you dont realize just how ugly the crowd is), an open door policy, - could go on but have work to do.

Just not a good vibe in there. People walking around with bulging eyes and monotonous music isn't really my scene. Not to knock on people who like the place though...but I just can't have a good time at SF.

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters