Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bathrooms **** Best and Worst

Originally posted by enyce2000:

damn chris need to come chill with you.....

Anytime - Where ever my friend goes I go.

I'm installing Lights and Sound at a new lounge a friend is opening. I'll get the name and do a post for a meetup.

------------------

It's all in the music

I will be there!

Originally posted by djchris:

Anytime - Where ever my friend goes I go.

I'm installing Lights and Sound at a new lounge a friend is opening. I'll get the name and do a post for a meetup.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

yeah, keebler, bar89 has cool bathrooms.

have you ever checked out the bathrooms at royalton. philippe starck designed them. the guys bathroom has a huge waterfall on one wall as a urinal. i peaked in. hehe. the girls bathroom is just this huge mirror and you have to find a way to push the door open.

How about those McDonalds/Burger King bathrooms.... omfg!!!!

Remember Bevis and Butthead the movie? Was that the one where they went to use the bathroom and when one of them lit a match the whole fucking wall moved (roaches up the yin yang)?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

DJChris...I think you can attest to the WORST bathrooms being at your old stomping ground OBSESSIONS in NJ. Since I've assumed your residency, our dancefloor has been graced by a dancing turd which floated in from the ladies bathroom.

Maybe I can come and pee at FUN for SS's birthday...call me in the office tomorrow.

PLURR

Z

:P

Originally posted by djchris:

You have to check out the bathroom at FUN

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

the worst has to be

PORT A POTTY's @ a rave

Haha biggrin.gif I agree with Gonzo...those are the worst, especially like fours hours into a rave...*whew*

It's scarey. eek.gif

------------------

I'm going to take my time, I have all the time in the world, to make you mine, it's written in the stars above... spin.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

The most nasty bathroom that i have seen has to be in SoundFactory. It was utterly disgusting!!! There was urine all over the seats like it just rained, there was piss all around the floor and for us ladies who wear open toed heals --it is a nightmare!!! Both upstairs and downstairs are like this!!

Can pretty much say that 90% of facilities in NYC are atrocious. But I personally think the best facilities are in this club called Vanderbuilt located in Long Island. For those of you whove been, can probably agree w/ me. Ladies room is constucted as 2 floors with state of the art contemporary sinks, auto fluch toilets, mahogany doors, and the lighting for make-up is just perfect.

It's not in the city (at least not the one your thinking of) but down south in Atlantic City NJ there's this little den where the crackheads go to play called Studio Six...by far the most disgusting bathrooms in all the world (i don't even know if they clean them)who knows when the last time one of the toilets flushed...they really are horrid and disgusting...think Trainspotting disgusting, yet 10 times worse...