Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GATECRASHER DJ's....

I don't get it. How can they NOT be confirmed?? It's only 4 more days . . .when are they planning on announcing it? Five minutes before the club opens? rolleyes.gif

I'm looking forward to Saturday and all but the people at Gatecrasher need to get their shit together.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Guest bonzai

all of those dj's that are list will be there and a very SPECIAL guest dj that cant be announced because of a residentcy at another club. Maybe we will get 2 nights of PVD...lol

------------------

LULA I DONT SEE YOU..

pvd's in miami saturday fool...

Originally posted by bonzai:

all of those dj's that are list will be there and a very SPECIAL guest dj that cant be announced because of a residentcy at another club. Maybe we will get 2 nights of PVD...lol

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Scott Bond & Matt Hardwick went off when they played here Easter time, couldn't leave the dance floor tongue.gif

We're getting Anthony Pappa and Tall Paul this time around, but their playing on a tuesday nite (we have a little sporting event happening in Sydney.......) wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Scott Bond & Matt Hardwick went off when they played here Easter time, couldn't leave the dance floor tongue.gif

Very cool. I can't wait now...Sandra

Collins, Scott Bond and Matt Hardwick

at Buzz this Friday in DC. Then,

this Saturday, it's off to Ibiza!!!!

The closing party lineup is sick...check it:

http://www.electrophobic.com/e-Profiles/RicardoCortes/index.html

I think it's a hoax...cause I ain't heard shit about the event or the DJ lineup. I hope I'm wrong but it looks like this weekend we will have to make do with PVD only. Not that I'm complaining....Twilo here I come !!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Suks though, cause I wanted to hear the Gatecrasher crew this being my last weekend in NY. frown.gif

Oh well...cest la vie

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Originally posted by trancenergy:

I think it's a hoax...cause I ain't heard shit about the event or the DJ lineup. I hope I'm wrong but it looks like this weekend we will have to make do with PVD only. Not that I'm complaining....Twilo here I come !!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Suks though, cause I wanted to hear the Gatecrasher crew this being my last weekend in NY. frown.gif

Oh well...cest la vie

Yo Sid!! What you been up to? GateCrasher is still on bro. Since its your last weekend here, you gotto go party your ass off. See ya and Austin Friday night. cool.gif

------------------

"I'm going to take my time, I have all the time in the world, to make you mine, it's written in the stars above..." - Depeche Mode

shadowchaser076@aol.com