Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP PLEASE.....

Ok I have a date tomorrow and he is basically leaving up to me wha to do. Im not down for eating since thats just lame in my opinion. Im trying to do something NON CLUB SCENE....well thats his only requests. So Im stuck! All I know is bars, clubs and lounges. Anyone have any ideas.

We want something maybe fun, where we can at least talk, maybe a little alcohol. You gotta help me! Please. I hate when this crap is up to me.

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

What about that cafe on Bloomfield Ave. that you were talking about...I think it's called Eclectic Cafe or sumtin like that?? I was there once...might be an idea after you go somewhere for some drinks!! Unless you're not doing Jersey & going to the city!!

SMOKEE

why don't you go to a nice billiards club and shoot a few? Alot of time for talk, but you dont have to sit and stare at the person the whole time...drinks can be done there too..

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Guest ravegirl

uumm- why don't you try cafe archetypus in edgewater (ever been there?? very cool)and then shoot over to hoboken?? Go to city bistro or something- you can sit on the roof and get drinks or food- and the view is incredible!!!!!!or just go to city bistro skip the cafe-

or and you said no lounges right?? Diva is real cool and local- but scratch that it will prob be too packed anyway....

wink.gif

Originally posted by ravegirl:

uumm- why don't you try cafe archetypus in edgewater (ever been there?? very cool)and then shoot over to hoboken?? Go to city bistro or something- you can sit on the roof and get drinks or food- and the view is incredible!!!!!!or just go to city bistro skip the cafe-

or and you said no lounges right?? Diva is real cool and local- but scratch that it will prob be too packed anyway....

wink.gif

Ohhh Ive been there before but Im trying to avoid food scenes. I cant eat on dates. I get too nervous. This is just a pain in the ass.

------------------

~*~* You wanna touch it?~*~*

The Lazer Park is a pretty big venue...... we played there a few weeks back (company picked up the tab, yay) and I kept getting penalized for running too fast. But it's pretty big..... we had like 20 people running around there, and it still wasn't full.

Other than that, no advice here...... I'm always nervous on first dates, too. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Can you believe I have never played Mini Golf, and I'm 28!!!! Just never got the chance!!

MissKittie hope all goes well, have a drink before you meet him, you know to soothe the nerves! And let me know where you decided to go.

If you choose to go Tagging, wear dark, comfortable clothes, the place is lit up with black light and looks like somehting out of Tron, and stay away from wearing heels, trust me on this one!

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hmmm well I was thinking about Bar Code possibly but I dont know. Im all nervous now and it sucks. Hes not helping at all.

TRhanks everyone for your ideas. I ahve until tomorrow to decide

I dont think so unless your a video game freakazoid

My advice varies on what you are looking for.

In the village, there is a bar on Bleecker called Terra Blues, if you like good blues music (depending on who is there) its a nice place with a great environment and great music.

If you are looking for something a bit more quiet so you can talk, you can try the top of the Marriot (I think) its a rotating bar/food where I went with some people late after work to grab drinks and get a good view of the city.

So you have two options dependant on what you are looking for.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Laser Tag would be perfect. Is it a first date? If so there's no pressure at all you just have fun together and if things are going well you can always hit a quite bar or something afterwards to talk.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.