Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT COSMETIC SURGERY WOULD YOU GET . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok:

laser eye cause my vision sucks . . .

I hear ya on that, my vision sucks also, hate contacts and dispise my glasses. A little scared though, have you researched lasic surgery?

I personally see nothing wrong w/ getting a little help from the knife - pertaining to other parts of the body. I am totally all for surgery - anyway an individual can improve him/herself - MORE POWER TO THEM!!!

I don't know if I'd actually go through with getting any kind of surgery. Voluntarily put myself under the knife - HELL NO!!!

Eye surgery is different though - it's not for looks only. My friend had it done a year ago and he said that it was painless. The procedure took like 20 mins and he was able to see better right away. But the bad thing is that your vision will not stay perfect for the rest of your life frown.gif

As far as personal improvement, nothing wrong with that. Just not to the extremes (36EEE - gross!)

I had the laser eye surgery over two years ago. Im quite happy I had it. First few weeks were a bitch but after that it was smooth sailing.

My insurance paid for it. There was soom loophole with the CIGNA plan back then. They closed it about a year and half ago.

Peace - Chick

Hmmmm lets see...

I would get the laser surgery for my eyes, so I don't need to wear contacts...

I would get lipo in a few areas...

I would get implants (small ones of course)...

I would also get the laser hair removal procedure...

But I would never do any of these things (even if I had the money) b/c I think like the way I look and I don't want to mess with my eyes at all (plus I like wearing contacts).

------------------

Chi tace acconsente. lookout.gif

my vision isnt perfect, but im not blind as a bat either. i wouldnt get the eye surgery cause you dont want to mess around with anything like that (even if theres a 0.1% chance of having something go wrong) cause just in case something does go wrong....

i kinda like my glasses, and on girls i think it looks really nice...nothing like a good lookin girl in a nice pair of guccis!!!!

and if someone wants to get cosm surgery, theres nothing wrong with that if it'll make them feel better. if they do it for other reasons then thats wrong in my opinion.

Right now i dont think i would do anything.

maybe lazer hair removal!!

over all i am quite happy with myself!!!!

maybe when i get older and the wrinkles start

but hopefully i will age like my grandmother who was beutifull up untill the end!!!!

biggrin.gif

I am all about getting ribs removed like Pam Anderson! Hahah

Or how about some calf implants like Miss Niaomi ?

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Originally posted by nikilina:

i have breast implants... they are best things i have ever bought!

let me warn you girls, they hurt like a bitch for a few months!... very very painful, but worth it to me!

[This message has been edited by nikilina (edited 09-06-2000).]

I AGREE!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~