Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your favorite type of fart?

Originally posted by cazz926:

I like SBD's.

and you'res?

just gettin' into the spirit of the board!

Personally I only like SBD's when other people are around and are gonna be there for the whole duration, like in elevators, or in a board meeting. Then you get into the whole "whoever smelt it delt it" scene, which can be loads of fun.

When I'm walkin down the street with a group of people I like to cut rippers cause no one smells it anyway and at least you get credit, which is good.

morning duvet waft timed to perfection with bedmates intake of breath.. bastard boyf used to do this one all the time, but have to admit it's a goodie. esp. after lots of stinky beer night before.

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

Originally posted by p00hp00h:

Personally I only like SBD's when other people are around and are gonna be there for the whole duration, like in elevators, or in a board meeting. Then you get into the whole "whoever smelt it delt it" scene, which can be loads of fun.

When I'm walkin down the street with a group of people I like to cut rippers cause no one smells it anyway and at least you get credit, which is good.

Where have you been?

I've been worried sick.

------------------

Din Da Da

Mmmmm, I like SBDs in a crowded situation, big noisy ones that stink in the car with other people (lock the windows UP!!) or at my fire department, noisy no stinkers in public where it's convenient to claim them.

The worst? Farts before, during, or after sex. eek.gif

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen